Round 13 - Dogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don't worry everyone. This is the clubs plans.
Re-sign plodders to long term deals then 6 months later try to offload them. It's going to be the same with des I can feel it. There is no way dib and his bitches will take this rabble to the election

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
no - prerecorded
Well lucky for the powers that be at the club we won't get any feed back about today. Still Turvey says what he feels and if the right questions are asked?

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nothing can be changed from here just have to hope foran turns out to be the best buy in history next season

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't be... there's always a glimmer of hope.

Chances are good that most of us will outlive Des and the rest of the clowns at Belmore. So at some point in the distant future we'll finally get to watch a Bulldogs team that's worth supporting.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't be... there's always a glimmer of hope.

Chances are good that most of us will outlive Des and the rest of the clowns at Belmore. So at some point in the distant future we'll finally get to watch a Bulldogs team that's worth supporting.
I think you have had that avatar too long trendsetter....it's starting to rub off on you and it's started to make you hallucinate....:tonguewink::grinning:

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Never seen a game where I got to the point of hoping the opposition score more points against us... and this is what it has gotten to in the hope for change... How can the same line up happen next week?

This is completely disgraceful!!! We got nothing, watching us do one up runs and make about 5 meters! Mybe has failed every week at 7, Lichaa is horrid, our forwards are nothing, this is horrible! Piss of Des, we need a serious clean out!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Those highlights made me feel sick......Just saw "the punch" from Garvey which appeared to be reciprocated by a Penrith player...why did both not get sent?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty simple stuff really.

We were absolutely terrible. Just disgusting. You cannot sugar coat this. You cannot use how well the Panthers played as an excuse, because we were absolutely fucking abysmal. The personnel may of changed somewhat in 5 years, but it's the exact same style of rubbish play dished out today, that we tried to win the comp back several years back. It just does not work. I have tried defending Des, thinking he had a plan. But some of the games this year have been terrible.

• Our forwards are powder puffs. People rank it amongst the best - they're overrated.
  • Our backs bottled it today. There was a moment where Lee could of dived on a ball early in the game to curb an attacking set.. and he waited for an opposition to jump on it, and he dived on him.
  • Halves. Lol. Please. Frawley - was not sold on him early on. He looked good in comparison to what we used to, which made him stand out. But realistically it's like having Joe Williams play halfback when you've had Owen Cragie and Ben Rogers in your halves
Pure and simple - these blokes just look like they're over Des.

I am happy for a clean out. I am happy for 1-2 lull years if it means we are competitive again. I feel like we are just going for a whole bunch of band aid solutions to fix a train wreck. You cannot put lip stick on a pig and call it beautiful... but it appears Des is trying his hand as a beautician.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is an all time low for me. Even getting the wooden spoon was not this bad. We are a disgrace!!!

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Des is clearly a fuckwit. Anyone who defends that's worthless piece of shit and blames the players instead, ask yourself one simple question. If the team is underperforming, why doesn't the coach drop the underperforming players? Des is fucked in the head. Most egoistic arrogant **** in the game.
Pretty good summing up of our mastercoach TopDog91. Although I really don't think he's that smart. :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.