Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
People criticise CC's bench rotations but Holbrook trying to swap in Clark for Fifita, with minutes left to go, only for Fifita to tell him to get fucked, is one of the worst I've seen in a while.
I think it was literally 1 minute left, remember Voss ripping into Holbrook.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What happened to the right thread? Was fucking glorious and the mods have canned it? Shame as there was some golden material in there

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fkn lol some random dud, I actually forgot the username.

Shame he had lame insults that he kept repeating...could of been fun.
Fucking loved that personally. Was hilarious watching the kennel break out into spot fires everywhere. There were like 5 seperate fights going on at the same time.

This is why I come on here. Fuck the footy. Bring back the biff

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fucking loved that personally. Was hilarious watching the kennel break out into spot fires everywhere. There were like 5 seperate fights going on at the same time.

This is why I come on here. Fuck the footy. Bring back the biff
Yeah the whole thread was a brawl lol

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t want to read any more farkin bullshit about the players not being fit. After that first half where everything went against us, penalties, poor on field refs decisions, only 37% possession, HIA rubbish, 40 minutes of adversity, etc etc. You don’t come home like freight train if you‘re not fit, absolutely showed guts and effort as a bonus. Players playing for their team mates, that’s true Bulldog spirit.

Always a Bulldog

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just came home to watch the game.

Happy with TPJs effort and the whole teams (I was critical of him).

Disappointed with the penalties!

I still believe we lack some enforcer forwards. I'll judge the attack when we get them. We are building!

Happy for the win!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Waddell 22 tackles made from 31 attempts. We really need Kiks back so Corey can play in the middle where he’s been solid this season.

When Wilson came on where did he play?

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think he will get suspended and miss SOO.
Tino is a grub did it to Burton last year and now Mahoney.

Most likely. And AGAIN, HOW does that help US, the team the infringement was actually AGAINST??? Absolute rubbish, other teams reap the benefits of foul play against us, we get nothing! Happens week in, week out, and we're expected to just "suck it up and play with the cards we're dealt". Cards from a stacked deck... :triumph:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What happened to the right thread? Was fucking glorious and the mods have canned it? Shame as there was some golden material in there
They closed my thread because there were some comments back and forth but I've asked them to open it back up if they delete those comments as the rest of the thread was fine..

I understand it takes time to do that shit though so this is no shot at the mods..

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I swear the new team song was put together by some 6th graders
Fkn lol - like the beginning but. It’s a bit clunky but still love hearing it. When we get that win it’s a helluva day is a fkn classic line for a team song! Hoo rah up the dogs!

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Your team played as a team, not as individuals & it showed.
Sorry, I must have missed this along the way, but which team do you support?

Also, as a drummer, I have listened to recordings of Gene Krupa drumming & he was one of the best.
Are you also a drummer?

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Waddell 22 tackles made from 31 attempts. We really need Kiks back so Corey can play in the middle where he’s been solid this season.

When Wilson came on where did he play?
CC said Wilson played prop for 4mins with 3 strong hitups.