Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Same here. I'm glad we both stayed. Our neighbours and my mate (who are doggies fans as well) went to the game, so we had to stay behind to give them a lift home. I'm glad karma got that grub Tino and the Ref in the end. The ref looked so devastated seeing us win.
Yep he was not puffing that big chest of his out at the end......

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Or CC could quite simply use these words instead...can't get into trouble then for using the word incompetent...

What is another word for incompetent person?

amateurish, helpless, inadequate, incapable, ineffectual, inefficient, inept, inexperienced, unqualified, unskilled, useless, amateur, raw, awkward, bungling, bush-league, clumsy, disqualified, floundering, ineligible.
You've forgotten bunkwits, fucktards, clowns, cummins, suttons, incompetent, oxygen thieving *****

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know the truth hurts.
But keep blaming others.
Everyone knows when we’re winning regularly again this place will be quieter than a cemetery at midnight with chatter about ‘corruption’…
I just thought I'll let you know before you dive back in the sand, your friends News Corp / Fox news have recently donated 1.2 billion dollars to Dominion Voting,
Can you believe there were rumours of corruption, Some people :laughing:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I just thought I'll let you know before you dive back in the sand, your friends News Corp / Fox news have recently donated 1.2 billion dollars to Dominion Voting,
Can you believe there were rumours of corruption, Some people :laughing:
Yeah I know. So there’s nothing under any sand.
My friends? Hardly.
It was $775m (USD) and it’s wasn’t ‘corruption’, it was because they were willing to air conspiracies about election fraud. Them settling is an admission of guilt and anyone paying attention knows Fox News is sensationalist rubbish like Sky News is here. So you’ve leapt from a corrupt NRL and referees to blaming News Limited for some questionable decisions in a match the Bulldogs ended up winning. So, what has your post proven? Oh, yes: nothing :-).

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What made it worse was that Boyd himself made the conscious decision to put his hands on Jacob then off course to ice it simply fell over.....
Yet Mahoney was obstructed, yet Ben Cummins himself said it was "common sense" that he wouldn't have made it. If the dickhead was watching Mahoney was just about to tackle him and then AFB elbowed him in the head.

Not holding the refs to account is also a part of the loser mentality, IMO.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Straight from match centre NRL....
AVERAGE PLAY THE BALL SPEED
3.75s Bulldogs

3.44s Titans
Absolute bullshit that we get pinned for it all the time but have slower avg. I honestly reckon we had plenty of 4 second plus PTBs

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I know. So there’s nothing under any sand.
My friends? Hardly.
It was $775m (USD) and it’s wasn’t ‘corruption’, it was because they were willing to air conspiracies about election fraud. Them settling is an admission of guilt and anyone paying attention knows Fox News is sensationalist rubbish like Sky News is here. So you’ve leapt from a corrupt NRL and referees to blaming News Limited for some questionable decisions in a match the Bulldogs ended up winning. So, what has your post proven? Oh, yes: nothing :-).
I knew it, there had to be a reasonable explanation to all that :tearsofjoy:

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Straight from match centre NRL....
AVERAGE PLAY THE BALL SPEED
3.75s Bulldogs

3.44s Titans
Could take that two ways yes titans were laying all over the ruck or we are a bunch of poorly coached slow lazy fekks. Years gone by our ruck speed has been putrid shown signs of improvement this year but still a long way off the likes of Penrith.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I laughed at the comments from Fox..."It must have come of Ado Carr at the last minute "this after the first and only replay of the incident where it didn't look like he did touch it....
Why can’t we captain challenge that ?

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tell you want should be a normality but shocked me. We’ve had a substandard fitness levels visually over the past 6 years and on a regular basis drop of yet it was quite the opposite. Battered on possession, penalty after the penalty against a sizeable foward pack we did not fatigue as we have for so long. How many times do we defend defend all first half, second half bit of energy for period then drop of and the game sort of drizzles out. Our fitness is vastly improved referees have killed us that way for years, blow a few penalties get us under the pump few calls against us usually it takes us out the game completely I cannot remember the team having the fitness to recover from that. A question of quality now and cleaning up sloppiness getting a grasp of possession being of the front foot periods of games and control the flow better if we want to challenge top teams, if the ref allows however.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why can’t we captain challenge that ?
Well we could have.

Decisions which cannot be challenged include forward passes, roll balls and discretionary penalties including 10m offside, ruck infringements relating to play-the-ball speed, tackled into touch after held call and dissent.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Well we could have.

Decisions which cannot be challenged include forward passes, roll balls and discretionary penalties including 10m offside, ruck infringements relating to play-the-ball speed, tackled into touch after held call and dissent.
U on the piss champ? Missed by a few weeks :tearsofjoy:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
At the beginning of the year all I asked for was competitiveness. Good to see that we've got some fight about us.

The rest is coming. The beginning of the Bulldog Dynasty is nigh.