Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Doesn't look like anyone has started a 3-2-1 thread today? I wonder why? Should I start with one "Rate your 17-16-15" maybe?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
we got the rub of the green. Perenara gave us the rub, that grub Badger called us for four forward passes. He missed all of the tigers, though. Several were a metre forward.
For sure your right. We did get a good run from Perenara the first this year. Badger is corrupt lol

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I just couldn't believe the 5th tackle option inside their 10. Like even taking into account our usual terrible ones, this was a whole new level. The amount of times JMK got caught with the ball and looked to not even realise it was the last, like just trotted up to the line, took the tackle and then 'Oh it's the last?', I don't think we got more than 2 repeat sets all game inside their half.

Our forwards/defence lacked any monstering ability and they were still standing and off-loading at will. At some points the other guys in the line had turned around to run back the 10 and they pop it out.

mattressback

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
First time ever in 15 years that I’ve turned them off in frustration.

Klemmer, Jackson, Bmoz, olive and rfm (before being injured)are the only guys I would ever want too see in our jersey again the rest can go and it’s the first time
In over a decade I won’t renew my membership for this rubbish
I've followed the dogs for 55 years. I have never been embarrassed to say I follow them. I am now.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I just couldn't believe the 5th tackle option inside their 10. Like even taking into account our usual terrible ones, this was a whole new level. The amount of times JMK got caught with the ball and looked to not even realise it was the last, like just trotted up to the line, took the tackle and then 'Oh it's the last?', I don't think we got more than 2 repeat sets all game inside their half.

Our forwards/defence lacked any monstering ability and they were still standing and off-loading at will. At some points the other guys in the line had turned around to run back the 10 and they pop it out.
It’s too much of a coincidence not to be a deliberate ploy to die with the ball

It’s like the coach and our senior players agree to just hit the lead then play bat shit boring ‘not to lose’

Negative footy

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Only lost by 4 points but felt like a much greater margin... we really, absolutely should have won that...

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The medical staff too?
That i'm not sure but they don't have anything to do with recruitment so let's not go there. If a player is busted and physically can't compete because the injuries are irepairable then no medical staff can be responsible for the performances. It's simple, Hasler signed him based on looking after his future as a mate. It's like buying a second hand car, you'd get it inspected before you buy it. Foran did not go through a medical before signing him even though every man and his dog knew of his ongoing injury concerns. Again, this goes back to Dib and Hasler, no one else.

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Olive & Martin shit all over Hopoate and Montoya’s defence when their the ones who have been playing first grade for years.

Sell & gut the entire team outside of Klemmer Jackson and Morris. And play our intrust team instead deadset at least they give a shit about the jersey they pull on.
ISP lost to last placed Wyong yesterday
Only answers there are Lewis smith brown at the moment.
Maybe Zac Woolford when he gets a bit of match fitness under his belt
Forget the rest ATM

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dare I say composure in the final ten and inability to build pressure.
Hey it was a red hot Tigers squad.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
ISP lost to last placed Wyong yesterday
Only answers there are Lewis smith brown at the moment.
Maybe Zac Woolford when he gets a bit of match fitness under his belt
Forget the rest ATM
Smith has errors in him and made too many yesterday for a winger

Lewis has first grade written all over him

Ogden and Brown need to be in

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
100% agree.

The only thing I'd say different is that I think JMK is OK. He's decent at dummy half but he's shown no signs that he'll be anything more than decent. Still better than Lichaa though.
You fucken series.. the useless **** can’t even pass the ball to the right player on the 5th. 3 fucken times. So instead of a kicker rolling it into the in goal for another set they go up the other end and score.. he’s fucked.. that’s half the reason he was taken off

pivot

New Pup
Reaction score
disappointing not to get the win as i felt we did enough to. we really should have finished off a few chances.

story of the season but we are building.

Status
Not open for further replies.