Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry dont agree about Pay. His first year and needs his own team not this crap. So called players dropped the ball and made mistakes agree certain players should not be there but not Pay. Give him time new job. Overpaid big heads the made problem get rid of them .
Well woods is a shit ****. But pay oh pay doesn’t drop him or hook him. Nathan brown finally has his team he wants and they’re going shit. Pay will be exactly the same and keep using “I don’t have the team I want” as a cop out until he gets it. And when he still fails he’ll surely blame the refs and the wind

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tuimoala Lolohea stakes No.1 claim in Wests Tigers win over Bulldogs

IT’S been seven weeks between NRL appearances, but Tuimoala Lolohea has put forward a strong case to remain in first grade after helping the Wests Tigers to a grinding 14-10 win over Cantebury on Sunday.
The game was a largely dour affair, but two try assists from Lolohea in the second half got Ivan Cleary’s men over the line against a clunky Bulldogs outfit in front of 18,847 fans at ANZ Stadium.

Lolohea was handed the fullback role for the game with Corey Thompson shifting to the wing in place of Malakai Watene-Zelezniak who was dropped to reserve grade.

While he had an error in him, the former Warriors star finished with 110 metres, one tackle bust and one linebreak assist to give Cleary more than enough reason to keep him in the No.1 jersey.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/1253e90c1dfac1120ea6987e49c7fd7a

Did I watch a different game to this guy?
Tui was shit

That try for Lawrence worked only because Mbye was no where near the ball otherwise he bombs a try with overlap

Fonua was their most dangerous

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mbye has been good this season. Every game he's ranged between good and great. He's been our best player overall. But tonight he was switched off. He's left the club already.
He’s been mostly good but far from great

He can fk off now for all I care

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye has been good this season. Every game he's ranged between good and great. He's been our best player overall. But tonight he was switched off. He's left the club already.
I dont think his been our best i think the morris boys have but i agree for sure his left the club.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well woods is a shit ****. But pay oh pay doesn’t drop him or hook him. Nathan brown finally has his team he wants and they’re going shit. Pay will be exactly the same and keep using “I don’t have the team I want” as a cop out until he gets it. And when he still fails he’ll surely blame the refs and the wind
I know what your saying and i say during the game get rid off him but i figure if they have planned to get rid off him they cant do it if his isp

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
After watching Foz the past few weeks I actually think he is just playing for the pay cheque.. we talk about his injuries but I just think he's lost the passion.
Pretty sure he is injured.
Time to bite the bullet and just sit out games until he is close to 100% again or where he was at start if season.

Last edited:

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Our forwards are unfit relative to other teams.
Fatigue kills us in 2nd halves almost every game.
True ive noticed were in nearly every game in the 1st half and led most as well. I think there all unfit. Certain players doing silly things when were in front as well.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
As bad as out attack was today.
And it was terrible.
90% of wingers in the competition would have scored when Montoya was put in that overlap in the 2nd half.
Then we would probably have won.
He is so slow!!!

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our forwards are unfit relative to other teams.
Fatigue kills us in 2nd halves almost every game.
Our game plan does that to us.
One out hit ups, dummy half runs, and spreading the ball in a flat backline...whilst the defence just tees up on you is draining.
When tigers stood deep and passed it around they were making 20m a tackle.
On early tackles a spread is on, but we never seem to try it. Same old same old. MadnesS Deano, you promised MaDnEss!

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tui was shit

That try for Lawrence worked only because Mbye was no where near the ball otherwise he bombs a try with overlap

Fonua was their most dangerous
If Mbye led with his hands instead of his feet he MAY have got to the ball first - but he didn't -

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So did we do ANY due diligence on Foran's body at all?
When you say 'we' who are you referring to? Everyone is gone who were involved with the signings, Foran included. People are forgetting no one in the club is to blame. We were left with a mess from Dib and Hasler so let's not blame anyone here.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
As bad as out attack was today.
And it was terrible.
90% of wingers in the competition would have scored when Montoya was put in that overlap in the 2nd half.
Then we would probably have won.
He is so slow!!!
Disappointing thing was he didn't even try to fend Moses off him, he would have had a better reach than him.

mattressback

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This would have to be the worst team in our history by a country mile
I agree. Spineless team of overpaid creampuffs. Bullfrog will be turning in his grave. Let all the overpaid rats leave the sinking ship, let everyone who wants to go, go.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When you say 'we' who are you referring to? Everyone is gone who were involved with the signings, Foran included. People are forgetting no one in the club is to blame. We were left with a mess from Dib and Hasler so let's not blame anyone here.
The medical staff too?

Status
Not open for further replies.