Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wests Tigers v Canterbury Bulldogs,
4:10pm Sun May 27, 2018
Round 12 - ANZ Stadium

Televised on FOXTEL / CH9

MAY be available at 9NOW.COM.AU (legal free stream online).

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Its one of those jokes that goes on and on and on... Holland is NOT a hooker, these selections compound how lowly i think of Pay and his ability to coach. How many hookers do we have in the club and he chooses a winger.
He reminds me of my stupid brother, does something so stupid, you tell him its stupid yet it pays off once, and then he does the stupid shit over and over again...

Btw which Centre/Wing combo from the tigers are playing against Montoya, as i want to captain them in my supercoach team this week, i have marsters and Fonua to choose from... only positive i can come up with, with his selection in the team

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was literally the best hooker in the ISP yet Pay refused to promote him the the NRL side when we needed a hooker. He then shifts him to the halves and now fullback lol. Pay must really hate him.
May be pay is just trying to make him ask for a release. To free up money for this year or next year. They do that in corporate world.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
May be pay is just trying to make him ask for a release. To free up money for this year or next year. They do that in corporate world.
Bingo! You sure you didn't speak to the same person I spoke to?

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was literally the best hooker in the ISP yet Pay refused to promote him the the NRL side when we needed a hooker. He then shifts him to the halves and now fullback lol. Pay must really hate him.
yeah but he has moved Lewis into 7....

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Do you wanna just give us the win now and skip this one?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Woolford apparently went really well last week as hooker. Surely its time to give him a go.
The season is over so its time to see what these young guys can offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.