He was definitely better second half.So my mans first game back..
he looked a little nervous and out of sorts, he had a good second half , still looks a little lost etc but it was game 1, he will warm up to it an get better each game. Was very nice (for myself) to have him back in the blue an white.. if he doesn’t come right after a few games I will put my hand up and say he’s not up for it anymore , but that wasn’t the point really.!! But to all you who don’t want him here, that’s great and I’m happy to cop that.
Spot on with all your points.Farrrrkkk, really thought we would win that one and really wanted to win it, if anything just to wipe that smug look off Moses and Gutherson.
a few takeaways:
- Lewis just worries me. So many passes to ground and wrong options taken. Want to see Cogger take his place next week.
- what is the go with JMK and Katoa and their passing? There was like a 5 min period where each pass was going behind players when we were attacking the parra line
- how good is averillo, honestly. Can't wait till he's put in at 5/8
- tolman taking the tap, DMZ facing the wrong way to play the ball. I guess it's one of those moments where if you don't laugh, you'll cry???
- filthy at the reffing. Just trash
Relax cogger wont do shit for youSpot on with all your points.
Every time I see Lewis in the side, I die a little on the inside. Why Cogger didn't get a run is beyond me.
We badly need a hooker. I know McInness isn't an attacking hooker but at least his service is good.
Avo is a gun. Needs more ball.