Official Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Certainly cost us a draw at the very least though. Chances or not, we could have kicked a field goal to win it once drawn. Was a stupid stupid thing to do and the fact he made about 7m on a quick tap shows how stupid it was.
Anyone saying it cost us the hame is just looking for excuses!! 15-20 mins aas plenty of time to scire a try and take the lead. We had numerous sets on their line and couldnt capitalise. So no, it didnt cost us the game.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Funnily enough we were 3 points away from being 14 on the ladder with the Broncs and Titans behind us and the Cowboys only ahead on for and against. This week the Cowboys play the Titans and The Broncos play the Rabbits so both could lose again.

We just need to beat the Storm..... Although without Cam Smith.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Certainly cost us a draw at the very least though. Chances or not, we could have kicked a field goal to win it once drawn. Was a stupid stupid thing to do and the fact he made about 7m on a quick tap shows how stupid it was.
Im not arguing it was the right choice. It was a rush of blood, and its very easy yo say that it was a terrible choice in hindsight. But answer this, do you honestly think lewis or foran would have iced a field goal in the dying minutes? Or do you think moses or brown would have? Im pretty sure we can both agree moses would have been the one.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not arguing it was the right choice. It was a rush of blood, and its very easy yo say that it was a terrible choice in hindsight. But answer this, do you honestly think lewis or foran would have iced a field goal in the dying minutes? Or do you think moses or brown would have? Im pretty sure we can both agree moses would have been the one.
Haha yeah true. The chances that Parra win with a field goal with Moses, Brown or Gutho are high, and it's the same result with them getting the 2 points. The difference is we would be in the position to win with a field goal rather than rely on scoring a try.

I think we agree that it was a shit choice from a seasoned veteran.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha yeah true. The chances that Parra win with a field goal with Moses, Brown or Gutho are high, and it's the same result with them getting the 2 points. The difference is we would be in the position to win with a field goal rather than rely on scoring a try.

I think we agree that it was a shit choice from a seasoned veteran.
It was. But we also had plenty more opportunitues to win the game and didnt capitalise.
Havnt seen you lost onchere before. Are a newcomer?

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need Ogen/RT from the start

We miss the jump from kickoff because we have two of the most plodding poofs in the competition at 8 and 10
Totally agree! I’m hoping Barrett will make this happen.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Only two changes I'd make for this week (roster wise) are -Montoya +Reimis and -Cogger +Smith (I forgot about To'omaga, so three, also -Ogden/Sue +To'omaga). I'd just like to see more minutes for Thompson and To'omaga.

Last edited:

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was. But we also had plenty more opportunitues to win the game and didnt capitalise.
Havnt seen you lost onchere before. Are a newcomer?
Nah just been a lurker for years, just rarely post is all.

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Stevie G must read TK
About time! Tolman and Napper both need to go to super league... maybe they can do a deal 2 for the price of one! Great SG made the decision to start Ogden! This decision should have been made a long time ago, Now he just needs to start Renouf and our forwards situation will be set!