Official Round 11 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m guessing Mrs GDogRota may be involved here?
nah my misses is amazing .. she knows what the bulldogs mean to me..so she would never stop me from attending a game under almost no circumstance.. she was a member with me for 10 years..

its the birthday of a mate of mine .. this guy helps me so much, with so many things, i just cant let him down..

Ill be watching from my phone

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Since its at Belmore, I'm expecting an embarrassing loss.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
nah my misses is amazing .. she knows what the bulldogs mean to me..so she would never stop me from attending a game under almost no circumstance.. she was a member with me for 10 years..

its the birthday of a mate of mine .. this guy helps me so much, with so many things, i just cant let him down..

Ill be watching from my phone
Fair enough mate, good for you and understandable, my missus is the same, there’s not many things that get in the way of “us” but the Bulldogs are one of those and she gets it....it’s why we’re together ;)

Reactions: GDR

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jackson was having a shocker and chn was playing well and a real threat vs titans

What does super assistant coach do
Takes chn off and leave Jackson

How Chris smith is anywhere near fg over Martin and rfm bewilders
Agreed totally unfortunately super coach cant see this

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agreed totally unfortunately super coach cant see this
what annoyed me more , is that he gave him a big wrap in the presser.. i was speechless..

A journo was praising tolman and Dean goes "yeah and jackson" .. i thought to myself , was i watching a different game ??

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
what annoyed me more , is that he gave him a big wrap in the presser.. i was speechless..

A journo was praising tolman and Dean goes "yeah and jackson" .. i thought to myself , was i watching a different game ??
I know its like wtf he probably fast forwards when they look at the reviews and jacko starts missing tackles lol

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t get the Chris Smith thing, I know he copped a knock on the weekend but it just doesn’t make sense to me.

It’s glaringly obvious that the best option is: 13. Jackson 12. CHN 11. Martin

Jackson is just not a ball player, looks uncomfortable in that role, but absolutely suits being in the middle.

Puzzling.....again.
Everyone agrees with this, Jackson plays in the middle but maybe he is superstitious about wearing 13?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't agree with Jackson up the middle. We need someone who is a ball player, can offload, but also has decent pace/footwork to get around slow/lazy/tiring defenders up the middle.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't agree with Jackson up the middle. We need someone who is a ball player, can offload, but also has decent pace/footwork to get around slow/lazy/tiring defenders up the middle.
100% agreed. Thought I was the only one. Suits being a second rower and in a good side he’d be that. Let’s not rob Paul to pay Peter so to speak. He’s the best second rower we have- he plays there. We have to find a lock or look for one from another club

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
100% agreed. Thought I was the only one. Suits being a second rower and in a good side he’d be that. Let’s not rob Paul to pay Peter so to speak. He’s the best second rower we have- he plays there. We have to find a lock or look for one from another club
I really don’t think Jacko is the best second rower we have now. He has declined significantly in attack and even his defence is dropping off now.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really don’t think Jacko is the best second rower we have now. He has declined significantly in attack and even his defence is dropping off now.
i think Dean should put Jacko on the "injured list" and let him get his sh!t together, because as our captain he deserves the respect of not getting dropped.... he needs to get his shoulder right and get the hunger back etc

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds feasible.....;);)

On a positive note I am looking to this game with a bit of excitement. We need to get out there in numbers to really give it to the Melbourne muppets....I love the up close and personal at Belmore and although our record there is poor in the last few years I think we can win it.

See you are off to Japan and the Swiss Alps later in the year........must be great to be able to do that, especially when it has to do with trains which we all know are a passion for you. Good one mate....
Thanks for your kind words. Just got back from Japan and Switzerland, with tours for later in the year, as you say. I'm doing an outback Qld tour next month; travelling on the Spirit of the Outback, Gulflander and Savannahlander trains. Ken on the Gulflander, and Will and Leigh on the Savannahlander are great guys and great fun to be with. A highlight is Simon Terry's Cobbold Gorge, on his family's cattle station, and the Age of Dinosaurs in Winton (another passion).
At 70 I can't do it forever, so I enjoy it while I can.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
i think Dean should put Jacko on the "injured list" and let him get his sh!t together, because as our captain he deserves the respect of not getting dropped.... he needs to get his shoulder right and get the hunger back etc
Yeah I still don't think his shoulders 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.