Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I want to know who taught all our backs to do that stupid jump/skip in the air just in time to slow them right down for the defence....

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perham better be backing up in NSW Cup tomorrow, as thats where he belongs from now on.

Only concern is that Ciraldo really sees something in him, an has followed his progress long term.

Surely Perham doesnt play first grade next week. Ciro dropped Casey for poor performance. Play JAC at FB so he gets his hands on the ball more. Least he'll feed *****.
1. Averillo
2. JAC
3. Kiraz
4. Alamoti
5. Wilson

Wilson can play fullback but Papalii is holding that spot in NSW Cup.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apart from putting averillo there. I dont see any other other. Blooding papali will only destroy his career
I think we need to commit to being shit and just let these young boys play footy and we can see who’s ready and who’s not. We lose we were gonna lose anyway we start winning than even better and we have young boys getting experience without any expectations

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Theyre gonna cost cc his job
In the first year of a five year contract?
Yeah nah Alzz.
There was even some reluctance to sack Barrett half way through a three year contract.
Players will get punted before the coach does.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t even bother watching anything midweek, knowing on game day it doesn’t get delivered
My only expectation is to see improvement. Last week we got rolled. This week is the same. DWZ first tacke on halfway is embarrassing.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how’s perham blowing up at max king after throwing him an absolute hospital pass? drop the ****

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can’t accept the soft bs on show. If the Dogs lose but show some fight I could accept it. Warrior wingers are harder than our forward pack.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We will get the spoon.

We won't beat any other team unless they have mass injuries.
I will write the year off now.
Last week I was thinking that 2024 might be a big year for us. Not after what I've seen so far. We are the Bulldogs of old.