Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our issue is much more than a coaching issue had 4 coaches who couldn’t get it done. There’s still too much dead weight from our past
Out of all these years of shitness we’ve only developed new players due to injuries if it wasn’t for half our team being out. We never would of seen Kiraz play it’s time to just accept we are shit and bring in new talent. Also Rajab is better than Karl

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our forwards are getting monstered and our backs are weak as piss. Warriors are better across the park. It’s gona blow out second half

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Half time report.

Positives.
Kiraz is leading all comers in yardage.
The penalty count is even.

Negatives.
If Kiraz has half a brain he's looking around and thinking I deserve better than this.
Cummins will see the penalty count and think - got the second half to sort this out.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking over it hayze perham is shit cost us the game now i watch every game it breaks my heart yeah and players need to be fucked off

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm really doubting CC when he keeps playing Perham the dumbest of the dumb *****
You have been labelling people trolls and fuckwits the last few weeks for saying exactly this. Welcome to the light, Nice you caught up.