Official Round 11 Bulldogs V Titans - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There is no doubt he would rip into them, but our players are just below standard they wouldn't be able to register anything in their brains

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Baz has lost his mind.

We haven't had a coach pick the best available 17, since before Despot.

So elementary.

It cant be to protect Topine bc its Titans.

Next week its eveready bunny panthers *shakes head* :grinning:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't understand the logic behind playing Topine in Reserves while Doorey and Smith start in FG.

Topine is our best youngster and one of the few to play with effort, heart and urgency on a consistent basis. Baz talks about player development but he can't even make the 21?

Last edited:

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Some good changes. At least he didn't start Idiot, then there would've been TK riots.
I agree that Topine should be there for Smith or on the bench to replace Deitz.
Baz must thing that Katoa has the experience and was impressed by the 1 good thing he did (instead of the 9 poor things he also did).
We might as well have 3 on the bench, with Napa there.....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Topine hasn't played for about a month now with injury and the Covid lockout? My only guess as to why he isn't playing is because they want him to get a run under his belt first? Sure as shit defends better and brings more energy than most of the other forwards named ages of him.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't understand the logic behind playing Topine in Reserves while Doorey and Smith start in FG.

Topine is our best youngsters and one of the few to play with effort, heart and urgency on a consistent basis. Baz talks about player development but he can't even make the 21?
agree i rate him..other two are average i dont see how Smith is even in FG at all.

can someone with direct contact please ask why the fuck he isnt in FG??

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Elliott deserved to get benched. I'm surprised Topine isn't in the 21 though. Ideally he'd start over Doorey. It's good to see Schoupp get a chance.
Doorey?? What about Smith!!

Dogs4Eva&Always

Waterboy
Reaction score
Topine hasn't played for about a month now with injury and the Covid lockout? My only guess as to why he isn't playing is because they want him to get a run under his belt first? Sure as shit defends better and brings more energy than most of the other forwards named ages of him.
He played against parra a few weeks ago, but I think the full time first grade trainers went into the bubble for the last 2 weeks

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He played 2 weeks ago for Mounties against the Eels on May 1st and went 80 minutes. Hasnt played since due to the covid lockout and Bye. He’s fit, no idea why he’s not in the 17