Official Round 11 Bulldogs V Titans - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

red-dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Actually pretty happy with this line up, for the most part. Barrett is rewarding good performances & taking chances (Ava, Antoni, Smith, Schoupp) and punishing bad ones (dropping Elliott, Flanagan). I mean at least he is trying something new and not just repeating the same thing.

I mean i'm not sure i'd have started Doorey though. The guy played for 31 minutes on the weekend and didn't make a single run. That's a pretty piss poor effort. Anyone know where Topine is?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You’d think so but I guess only time will tell, I just hope that he gets another go before he starts lookin for a team that might play him week in week out
We're 1-9 so we need to play our best youngsters. Plus he's better than Smith and Doorey so realistically he should be starting. If he's not injured then it would make no sense.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Love Ava starting and congratulations to schoupp.
Mate agree with ya, Ava has been outstanding like a true bulldog has taken the opportunity with jaws shut, we need Tui on the wing, provides an extra leg speed and relief for the forwards

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently Schoupp was over rated at the dragons I guess we will see.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Seumanufagai better tackle better then he did last week or he'll be out next week!

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
One prop on the bench can't be right, surely ogden comes in for Elliot or Wadell. I am guessing for whoever has a better attitude during training?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Schoupp & Meaney on the our left will be like an open door I guarantee it. No worse than the middle I guess.
However I am interested to see Schoupp play.
Elliott on the bench, more time to check out the cheerleaders?
Meaney missed 3 tackles last week but he's still defending at 90% which is alot better than other backs in the comp especially considering how many points we leak. Kids doing his best.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Topine actually in the top 30 or was he a replacement when he got a game, so Dietz is now that player

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i have to say well done to Barrett for seeing what we all saw in Elliot. Baz won't cop mediocre performances and has made some good decisions with players not performing.

I would of loved to be a fly on the wall when Barrett went through the video sessions on Monday with what he said to Elliot.

Ok so in one sentence, what did Barrett say to Elliot?