Official Round 11 Bulldogs V Titans - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Are players allowed to wear gripping gloves cause dwz needs too. He is Fucken useless when it comes to holding the ball.
Our rockstar fullback is elite how dare you question his ability. He runs so hard that should be enough lol. But yeah agree everytime he gets the ball passed to him or he shapes to pass my heart stops

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How bad am I ? I took the Tits as my last man standing tip as I truly believed we would not win yesterday even considering how many points the Tits have given up in the last few weeks.....but I am still standing and feeling so much better than those who took the Roosters...

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wallace should take up a career in Hollywood after he retires. Seriously he's such a good actor.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The Bulldogs could be without Sione Katoa and Chris Smith with both charged for grade one crusher tackles and looking at one week with the early plea and two if found guilty at the panel.

Music to my ears.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
DOGS OF WAR

The Bulldogs may lack talent, but they certainly had a crack and that sort of attitude will help the club move forward. The 20 points they posted was the most Canterbury has scored in a game all season and they competed until the final siren.

After the first month of the season it looked like the Bulldogs may not win a game in 2021.

They have only scored one victory but with a bit of extra talent they will improve.

Prop Luke Thompson was inspirational with 22 runs and 167m and Dallin Watene-Zelezniak had a big game at fullback but finished with a foot injury.

“There is a lot of effort there but we’re not good enough for long enough periods,” Bulldogs coach Trent Barrett said. “We’re not building enough pressure and not good enough when we’re fatigued.

“You’ve got to compete for 80 minutes under heavy fatigue. The best players can execute under heavy fatigue. It’s probably cost us three games this year.

“We should have won that game.”

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
DOGS OF WAR

The Bulldogs may lack talent, but they certainly had a crack and that sort of attitude will help the club move forward. The 20 points they posted was the most Canterbury has scored in a game all season and they competed until the final siren.

After the first month of the season it looked like the Bulldogs may not win a game in 2021.

They have only scored one victory but with a bit of extra talent they will improve.

Prop Luke Thompson was inspirational with 22 runs and 167m and Dallin Watene-Zelezniak had a big game at fullback but finished with a foot injury.

“There is a lot of effort there but we’re not good enough for long enough periods,” Bulldogs coach Trent Barrett said. “We’re not building enough pressure and not good enough when we’re fatigued.

“You’ve got to compete for 80 minutes under heavy fatigue. The best players can execute under heavy fatigue. It’s probably cost us three games this year.

“We should have won that game.”

The five stages of grief are:
  • denial.
  • anger.
  • bargaining.
  • depression.
  • acceptance
Trent, you can’t get angry until you get passed step one...

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs could be without Sione Katoa and Chris Smith with both charged for grade one crusher tackles and looking at one week with the early plea and two if found guilty at the panel.

Music to my ears.
So I guess Dietz starts and Topine on the bench?
Jackson is a straight swap for Smith. This could.be the best lineup we’ve had all year

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So I guess Dietz starts and Topine on the bench?
Jackson is a straight swap for Smith. This could.be the best lineup we’ve had all year
Hetherington back this week ?

Chooky4Dogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
yes he is..goes straight back in, to the bench probably better.
Hopefully these new rules won't kill him, I am worried that he will be in the bin too often. If Napa got 10 for that one yesterday, "with force", my arse, Hethro will get done for sure.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah not a big fan on the warm up, a couple of stretches should be enough, they train all week, would be interesting to see if they eased up on the warm up on how thet would fair in the game

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hetherington back this week ?
And suspended for 5 more rounds before 80mins is through. Back against his old club things could get heated for him, I'd be inclined to make him play Mounties this week as we aren't going to win anyways.

ElMagic92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was a liability before the crackdown. The last thing we need is to be defending with 12 against the Panthers. They could score 60
Scoring 60? You’re talking about just the first half right?

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
“If you feel like you’ve (been hit in the head) and you get up and play on, but then someone else doesn’t, it’s a whole tit-for-tat thing. Hopefully that doesn’t last too long, we want to get (diving) out as well." Holbrook said this.
His players started it. Did it all though the game. Sami, wallace etc. Like that wasnt coached. Lol.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a saddist....

I actually watched the replay! You boys were not wrong! I'm not sure what's worse...

a) the gameplan
b) the coach
c) the continual picking of spuds like Elliot, Katoa and about 6 others

Positive

- Thompson should be our captain now, stuff next year. He's the heart and should of our team