Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The **** is constantly in no-man’s land doing star jumps for fuck sake.
Look how compressed the defensive line is. Going for the Hail Mary intercept is about the only thing a winger can do in that situation. It ain’t okunbor’s fault…. To be fair, it’s probably not Avo’s either…. Even though he is a derp.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is how shit we are... All they have is Hastings... Yet nobody has the brains to target him.

Ridiculously dumb team with no leader with a brain.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck that left edge is shit
Out of Stimson, oks, avo the only one that can tackle is flanno.
Oks hasn’t got a hard carry in him never goes looking for the ball as he has no ball skills.
Jmk Fark no one follows him because he sometimes runs and sometimes sucks his thumb. If you don’t have an attacking hooker no one goes with him.
All those changes for no punch. King has made so many errors why was not one word told to keep the ball and play simple. No penalties…..
Avo go look for the ball and have a run for fuck sake
This is Kings worst game. He was due for one as I haven’t watched him play bad yet. He is still the only starting forward to not miss a tackle and he has made 22 so a bit harsh maybe.

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The real tradgedy is I forgot to put a cheeky fiver on Okonburs opposite for a hat trick...

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right now I’d be happy just to see decent defence and tucking the ball under the arm and running straight

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And to add what Haddaway said, he’s also very weak and ticker the size of a pea. His continual selection in the top grade says enough where we’re at as a club. Dogs of war pffffft

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
he is awful
At least he shows some intent in d. Score would be 30-0 if he wasn’t playing. Dunno why you’re his king him. He’s hardly had much of a chance to do anything with our idiot team handing over possession all half.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Potter keeps supporting and playing Averillo, he will lose my support, and I am his biggest supporter.
This guy is a total imposter.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Averillo’s been garbage in defense is because the bloke looks drained and extremely confused and emotionless towards first grade because the **** has been continuously fucked from pillar to post since 2020. Even the
treatment on here just shows it.