Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nsw cup I believe is on the nswrltv tomorrow. See who can play next week in place of dufty Averillo okunbor Stimson Flanagan.
Flanagan was one of the few with the effort plays, had to give him credit for at least putting in, agree with the other guys.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the boys need to hear potter say that because Baz seemed to beat around the bush. The players need to be put on the spot.
Yep the “play for the full 80, green shoots, tried hard & beat themselves” sh!t is no more… some home truths coming.,,welcome to “they defended like f#ckwits” pressers over the coming weeks

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all seriousness that game was there for the taking if you take away the 10 to 3 penalty count. Flanno, Averillo, Thompson, Stimpson, Okenturd, Vaghaun & Dufty simply arent up to 1st grade. Jackson is cooked as a player too. When you got a kid like Kiraz who isnt even in the top 30 and he plays better than most of the team you realise most of the team really are reserve graders. If Flanno Snr does make coach he is going to have to move flanno jnr on. The kids does not even get within 3 metres of the defensive line before he passes it off with no subtlety at all.
Looking at the other teams who have a genuine half, the improvement of the Broncos etc. and all we have is Flamingo, OMG.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Potter wasn't involved with the team this week. Assistants coached and picked.
Thanks for the info, I haven’t been following much this week to be honest. Hopefully our assistants get cleaned out when the new coach starts.