Official Round 10 - Dogs vs Titans - Consolidated Match Thread

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
that is completely wrong.

we have one major problem and thats scoring tries ..
How can they score tries when their game is compounded with errors.
They quite often get into a scoring position and ruin it with a stupid error.
If they get the errors out of the game they will score tries.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We have the best completion rate in the NRL, stop talking absolute fucking shit like always.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best completion in the comp... Lol I'm not sure you watch any games with some of things you write

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where did I say anything about best completion. Maybe you should book in to Specsavers.
my apologies, i had no idea you didnt know rugby league terminology, i should have just assumed you didnt know.. so let me help ..

When you drop the ball or make an error, this is categorised as an Incomplete Set

when you dont drop the ball, this means you complete your set and can result in High Completion rates.

I hope this helps

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where did I say anything about best completion. Maybe you should book in to Specsavers.
Who needs specsavers ?
The problem the team is having is errors.
Ball security, passes going astray.
Errors, Poor Ball security and passes going astray (if opposition gather it) basically anything stopping you from finishing your set, also contribute to the Completion Rate. Like i said we have the best completion rate in the comp, so yes you are wrong, because teams with far worse completion rates than us score heaps more points..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We only have high completion rates because we play so basic and boring footy for the majority of our games.
We makes errors when we actually try play some exciting footy and since these opportunities rarely arise in the opposition 20 thanks to our weak as piss middle third... it creates an illusion that we actually complete and compete well.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We only have high completion rates because we play so basic and boring footy for the majority of our games.
We makes errors when we actually try play some exciting footy and since these opportunities rarely arise in the opposition 20 thanks to our weak as piss middle third... it creates an illusion that we actually complete and compete well.
there is no plan in attack, no structure and no idea,, thats it .. no need to over complicate why we cant score

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don’t beat the titans I can’t see us getting 2 pts till the bye round pretty hollow 2pts at that

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
there is no plan in attack, no structure and no idea,, thats it .. no need to over complicate why we cant score
What happened? We showed positive signs at the end of last season and then we turned into this. We are dull in attack and it’s shit house to watch as we just never offer anything in the opposing 20

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What happened? We showed positive signs at the end of last season and then we turned into this. We are dull in attack and it’s shit house to watch as we just never offer anything in the opposing 20
i know i had hope also .. but it appears that any combination and any little bit of cohesion we had was slowly dismantled in the offseason.. for what reason ?? is still not clear to me.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get some communication happening in attack, the right hand needs to know what the right hand is doing.
Going brain dead and banging the ball up straight into the defense wastes the tackle count, kick early and contest the ball sometimes.
Gotta start the game with urgency, not wait until the last twenty to fire up.