Official Round 10 - Dogs vs Titans - Consolidated Match Thread

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Titans put the pool cue back in the rack when it was 16 nil.
No it was because after having 87% of the ball at one stage we actually managed to get some possession and then we were able to play some footy and put some points on.....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck we made it hard for ourselves.

Referees didn't help either. Pretty sure penalty count was 12-3.

According to NRL.com 11-5....
6-2 against in first half.......(5-1 in first 19 minutes)
5-3 against us in the second half....

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're still at the pub celebrating like we won the comp undefeated. Yay, we beat ash Taylor's team. Oh well, still a fun night.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You could hear the Dogs fans ripping in during the closing stages of the game it was awesome. Pay said in the press conference it lifted the boys.
You could hear it on the radio as well and I had to stop and remember it was an AWAY game for us........

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Look at your cover photo. All you do is bitch about coaches. You're obviously one of those sad people that isn't happy unless you are having a bitch about someone or something. So yeah, in other words, a massive ****. Your parents did a great job
My parents raised a mad **** who is also an awesome **** and can be a **** **** and at times before payday im a broke **** and when we win like we did today im a happy ****...

And yeah i love to bitch about people.. and i love the fact i got under your skin...

Anything else you want to say?

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My parents raised a mad **** who is also an awesome **** and can be a **** **** and at times before payday im a broke **** and when we win like we did today im a happy ****...

And yeah i love to bitch about people.. and i love the fact i got under your skin...

You got under my skin.....? Lol ok

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I think you might be a ****

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Pay for him to go on more holidays during NRL season plz/thx.
Actually I think they have a run of holidays coming up this year. enough to turn our season around LOL :D

"Sorry Dad you have to remain on holidays between March and October each year" :D