Official Round 10 Bulldogs V Raiders - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To be honest, with a amateur left side and little experience in the side we should have got thrashed, least most of them had a go, put that loss down to just not having the right amount of strong sensible heads out there, Elliott should be dropped, he’s been average, hoppa for all the breaks has lost his pass, but at least we didn’t get 50 put on us, if anything avo showed us he’s capable of bigger things, go home katoa just go home........only news I want to hear is we resign antoni

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Poor composure and a lack of finesse and control. Should have saw that game out. We had the opportunity and didn’t step up.

Poor from the captain (Hoppa) for not controlling the mentality. Needed to calm the side down and give instructions to see the game out.

We all expected to lose, just hurts that we had those chances.

Makes me wonder if Baz’s coaching (or lack of) is on display here. How can he not coach these halves to put a bloody grubber in, to complete sets, to not over-invest
Totally agree...what the fuck is he doing up there in the box...gelling his fucking hair.! averillos kick into in goal 7 tackle set lost us the game...grubber the fucker in!!!! FUUUUckkk

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
BOTH the Raiders & Bulldogs had lost their last 7 at Suncorp
BOTH sides fade at half time.
Ref should have awarded us an 8 point try & binned the Raider for kicking Cotric's arm
Hodgson should have been binned for the chicken wing.
Yep, we had a fair go for most of the game, but at the end the ref helped the Raiders out big time.
We gave the ref no choice but to penalise us, because we reverted to peak stupid.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Three big plays killed it for us: Jake kicking too deep for the 7 tackle set, idiot tackling the winger without the ball, and the ref giving that 6-again on the last. Katoa giving away a stripping the ball penalty late could also be considered

Jake did a lot of good stuff in this game, he has to learn game management if he’s going to stay in the halves.

Idiot....(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10)...seriously mate, you need to take a long hard look at your self and find another club. All that alcohol has done Pemanent damage to your common sense cortex

Katoa actually did a couple of good things today... negated most of them with equally stupid stuff. Find another club.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
To be honest, with a amateur left side and little experience in the side we should have got thrashed, least most of them had a go, put that loss down to just not having the right amount of strong sensible heads out there, Elliott should be dropped, he’s been average, hoppa for all the breaks has lost his pass, but at least we didn’t get 50 put on us, if anything avo showed us he’s capable of bigger things, go home katoa just go home........only news I want to hear is we resign antoni
Elliot being average is an understatement...not only is he unfit....but just dumbest **** ever ...he justifies that people with eyes that close together are have a very low IQ.

Mack

Waterboy
Reaction score
Moments that really cost us for mine.
- Katoa not passing inside to Avo in first half
- Waddel trying to go himself when ball came off post. One more pass and Deitz scores untouched.
- Elliots absolute braindead tackle. Started the momentum against us.

But for the majority of the game i thought we looked much better with Avo and Wakeham in the halves.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I am done with Elliot. Fuck him off asap. Hope storm try and fix him
For Brandon.

I can’t handle
It anymore.

Hoppa needs
To be dropped. I don’t care put a fucking witch’s hat in his spot. ***** might trip over it.

Surely that schoup has something that isn’t this Fucking putrid. Give the **** a go.

Elliott hoppa waddle deadset I’m done.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Three big plays killed it for us: Jake kicking too deep for the 7 tackle set, idiot tackling the winger without the ball, and the ref giving that 6-again on the last. Katoa giving away a stripping the ball penalty late could also be considered

Jake did a lot of good stuff in this game, he has to learn game management if he’s going to stay in the halves.

Idiot....(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10)...seriously mate, you need to take a long hard look at your self and find another club. All that alcohol has done Pemanent damage to your common sense cortex

Katoa actually did a couple of good things today... negated most of them with equally stupid stuff. Find another club.
Katoa made a couple of lucky accidental slips through defence because he ducked....then shit himself when out in the open.

sleepy dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It actually wasn’t that bad relax everyone we made dumb decision but we played allot better than previous 4 weeks don’t forget Canberra are a good side yes we should of closed that game out ironically I think if we had Flanagan we probably do

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
IV been following the dogs since 1966, Adam Elliot is themost consistently dumb player IV seen play for the dogs. He isn't the worse but consistently does stupid things off and on the field.
Averillo Thompson atoni I thought played well. Still short of about a dozen first grade standard players.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess when you are last it’s expected .
We have loser mentality to many players like hoppa hogga on good coin wasting cap space.
Shouldn’t of lost plain and simple.
We will need 8-10 new recruits to get rid of loser stench
They are just so boring to watch. Nothing exciting at all about the team 1-17 can’t believe how embarrassing they have become for such a huge club.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Avo was better today but his 7 tackle set was a bad play. if he keeps improvong he might be the 6 next year....but then who plays FB. Allen, DWZ...yuk

Wakeham was OK in attack today but his defence was trash. Cost us a try in the first half with a bad miss

I fucking hate seeing DWZ in the side let alone at FB. If you're going to persist with him at FB at least tell him to fuck off in the opposition 20 because his passing game is rubbish.

Both Kotoas are park footballers. S Kotoa bombed a try in the first half by not giving to an unmarked Avo. I have NFI what T.Kotoa is doing in FG

Meaney at centre....LOL

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam fuckhead Elliot changed the entire momentum of the game with three dumb plays and allowed the raiders to get back in the game and take the lead back. When will this fuck head he the point.
Spot on. We were in front, on top and had them pinned . He needs to be dropped for what I would call a few school boy errors today. Averillo also proved today he is not a half. No game management what so ever. Time for him to be moved to full back to see if we can utilise the Strengths of his game whilst limiting his need to game manage.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tbh us losing like this means there's a much bigger likelihood of wholesale changes. Imagine if we scraped a win today and Barrett then persists with S Katao and T. Katao and Hoppa or god forbid offers them an upgrade or a new contract. These frauds need to be exposed for what they are.

Hasler taking us to the 2014 GF without and established FB meant that he believed his formula was working and we never adequately replaced Barba and he deemed Cook not worthy of being re-signed. We need to hit even further lows to force mass changes

HFCFINANCE4LIFE

Waterboy
Reaction score
you know what it wasn’t Elliot ... Jesus man we were easily going to win that game when it was 11v13 but one our halves forgot to play footy instead thought they were 40-10 down... we lacked some direction which we haven’t had since Ennis ... no one else to be blamed other than the sheer fact of our team assuming we would attract players as it was 11v13 but he’ll no.. we needed to work hard yet we failed and failed and failed
That penalty was unforgivable and the turning point in the game. Giving away a dumb penalty away when you have all the momentum is a cardinal sin for any player let alone a veteran who is a repeat offender.
Call it DeJaVu but he didn’t know when to pull out and it cost big time.