Rumour Roosters set to make play for Bulldogs gun

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me see if I have this right, we are supposed to believe that the Chooks want Allen, who is on fullback money when they already have Tedesco and then Manu and Suaalii who are both wanna be fullbacks and are on fullback money. That totals close to $3m in Salary Cap and it makes no sense to add Allen to that trio. They do have a lack of back up wingers, but Allen is too expensive for that role. Maybe they have been told that Suaalii isn't going to exercise his player option for 2023 and will instead take the $millions from Rugby Australia.

Always a Bulldog
Nope but they can pay him winger money and see if the Dogs will pay the difference.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This would complete the payback after Atoni :-).

Allan has definitely been disappointing at Belmore but has had a terrible injury run as well (same as Stimson, Thompson), rather than just ‘being shit’.

A clean break for both parties is probably best and we’ve got no shortage of competition for outside back spots. If we can also make some cap savings too then win-win. Best of luck to him.
You're right.
I personally was not throwing hate at him.
He seems a descent bloke who like you implied, never found his feet at belmore.
I was poking fun at the "GUN" tag.
If we can agree on price with the roosters then it's good business for both clubs looking to enhance their needs.
P.S I forgot about Atoni. lol
We got them good. hook,line and stinker :grinning:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nope but they can pay him winger money and see if the Dogs will pay the difference.
we need to move some players on, so if we can get $250k back for him it is a win win for both clubs

Reactions: ATT

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ask the roosters how much they want to pay and we can setup a ‘go fund me’ to cover the rest

Sloth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oh no! Not our secret weapon Corey Allan!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We also gave them omeley and they gave us perrett
Yeah, but we bought Sam Perrett so we could entice his brother the future Australian front rower, Lloyd. As you can see from his performance playing in the QLD Cup, we were very successful. LOL

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, but we bought Sam Perrett so we could entice his brother the future Australian front rower, Lloyd. As you can see from his performance playing in the QLD Cup, we were very successful. LOL
He looks so unfit and over weight atm .. I could hardly recognise him

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
To be fair.. Lloyd was fucking good in Reggie’s and played a completely different style to what Des had him doing in first grade.

I’d go as far to say that Des actually killed what should have been a very good front rower with skill, which is strange because he was supposedly all about that.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be fair.. Lloyd was fucking good in Reggie’s and played a completely different style to what Des had him doing in first grade.

I’d go as far to say that Des actually killed what should have been a very good front rower with skill, which is strange because he was supposedly all about that.
Des fkd Lloyds development. He had Lloyd as 18th man every week and so Lloyd wasn't getting any game time in firsts or reggies and when he did ever get a few minutes on the field he had to play to the Des ball gameplan. You'd see him watching from the sidelines cutting a dejected figure.