Rumour Roosters set to make play for Bulldogs gun

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I rate Burns way higher than Allan.

Corey Allan, Nick Cotric, Matt Dufty, Corey Waddell, Jack Hetherington, Kyle Flanagan and Brent Naden have all been absolute shit signings. Can't believe we thought they were good. Trent Barrett is a flog, hope we get rid of Flanagan, Waddell, and Allan.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Silly season regarding rumours. I take all of these with a grain of salt.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Silly season regarding rumours. I take all of these with a grain of salt.
This!

I don’t care much if he stays or goes. He is on more than he is worth. He is a solid enough player to keep around though. If the Roosters of any other club want him he can go though. As long as they are paying full freight.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he qualifies as a gun I guess they've stopped manufacturing that calibre of bullets..

Ornamental curtain rod is more like it.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
We owe the Roosters a prank or two. Gave us Napa and Flanno. We give them the S.O.O gun Allan.
This would complete the payback after Atoni :-).

Allan has definitely been disappointing at Belmore but has had a terrible injury run as well (same as Stimson, Thompson), rather than just ‘being shit’.

A clean break for both parties is probably best and we’ve got no shortage of competition for outside back spots. If we can also make some cap savings too then win-win. Best of luck to him.

Last edited:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Let me see if I have this right, we are supposed to believe that the Chooks want Allen, who is on fullback money when they already have Tedesco and then Manu and Suaalii who are both wanna be fullbacks and are on fullback money. That totals close to $3m in Salary Cap and it makes no sense to add Allen to that trio. They do have a lack of back up wingers, but Allen is too expensive for that role. Maybe they have been told that Suaalii isn't going to exercise his player option for 2023 and will instead take the $millions from Rugby Australia.

Always a Bulldog

HippDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sam walker is coming off contract [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848] swap for Allan and then manu into 5/8 Keary half and sualli centre and Allan wing