Roosters interest in Moses

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You'd be silly not to join Rooster or another top team that's been dominant for years for a bit less. It's the best place to develop and get results/win titles. Eel can only pay so much before it's stupid to keep him.
They haven’t won shit since Cronk left and haven’t even made a prelim since 2019

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As long as Mark Bouris is a director at the Roosters they’ll get any player for unders because what they lose in potential wages Mark will make up for them through them investing in his company Yellow Brick Road Wealth Management.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I won't mind if he joins the Roosters, their long suffering fans deserve to see another premiership, it's been 3 years.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Why would roosters want him, they have Keary and Walker. Hes not going there to be second string. I call bullshit. Or at best price pumping his contract at eels.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Why would roosters want him, they have Keary and Walker. Hes not going there to be second string. I call bullshit. Or at best price pumping his contract at eels.
With the new and improved concussion protocols Keary is a BIG risk, and the only gambling Politis does is on his golf game and even then he loses all the time.

Always a Bulldog

Last edited:

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope they do sign him

He's a proven failure when it counts

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keary won't last 12 months, shame because he's one of the nicest blokes you'll ever meet. He's one concussion away from being forced to medically retire as it is the Roosters don't allow him to do any if all contact work during the week.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not sure who Moses’s manager is , but the way he has inflated this overrated duds market value needs to be commended .

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not sure who Moses’s manager is , but the way he has inflated this overrated duds market value needs to be commended .
Just got lucky he’s played in a top 4 side, made him look like he was worth it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's his crooked uncle ****, Isaac Moses, or whatever the ***** name is...

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Keary is not on 1.4 mil.
He doesn't need to be.

Off contract in 2024: Nat Butcher, Angus Crichton, Luke Keary, Joseph Manu, Terrell May, Paul Momirovski, Jaxson Paulo, Joseph Suaalii, Sitili Tupouniua, Naufahu Whyte, Siua Wong

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He doesn't need to be.

Off contract in 2024: Nat Butcher, Angus Crichton, Luke Keary, Joseph Manu, Terrell May, Paul Momirovski, Jaxson Paulo, Joseph Suaalii, Sitili Tupouniua, Naufahu Whyte, Siua Wong
Not really interested in debating the rorters sombrero mate. Your entitled to your opinion, even if you are the only one who believes they are under the cap.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not really interested in debating the rorters sombrero mate. Your entitled to your opinion, even if you are the only one who believes they are under the cap.
Haha righto mate, interesting tactic: starting an argument with someone then saying you're not interested in debating them, then passive aggressively dismissing their opinion.

Call me crazy, I just happen to believe that a club based out of Bondi, with a record of sustained success and professionalism, which offers a greater chance of playing rep footy and the bonus financial rewards that provides, finds it easier to attract talent on more team friendly deals is more believable than what would essentially boil down to - an NRL sanctioned cheating conspiracy.