Roosters interest in Moses

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope they sign him, it will signal the beginning of the Uncle Nick funeral…

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Imagine if he ends up there, surely the nrl would take notice.. or maybe he loves the club so much that he will take unders.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why it would be a surprise if they signed him, we are talking about a team that could have had both the NSW halfback and the Queensland halfback in the same team!

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I expected something like this to happen, he wants to win a premiership and it ain't gonna happen at the Tigers or Parra.
I've always thought the Roosters would move Keary on at seasons end, whether that's to sign a new half or move Joey Manu to 5/8.

Last edited:

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he goes to the Roosters, it most likely means Keary had been released, what's the big deal?
To me as a Chookits a massive massive deal
If Keary goes they put Manu at 6

And perception. I don't want my club buying every face that is off contract....the greater good of the game.

Let Suallii go to RU if he ea be ts, Keary is dodgy with how many head knocks. Buy a decent front rower to replace JWH .

I'd be 100 % against any MM deal....like I have a say.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
If they partner Moses with Keary they’d win the title with the rest of the squad they got

sam snee

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Uncle nick always gets his man I mean his strike rate is phenomenal heard he pays them in crypto these days

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You'd be silly not to join Rooster or another top team that's been dominant for years for a bit less. It's the best place to develop and get results/win titles. Eel can only pay so much before it's stupid to keep him.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If he goes to the Roosters, it most likely means Keary had been released, what's the big deal?
And we need to take him for a year.
This is how we do.
Let’s say he’s 800k now (probably close to correct)
We say to roosters to Chuck in 150 and we offer him 700 on our books so he gets an extra 50 for his retirement fund and he retires end of 24 and the Tongan solja takes the reigns from there

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And we need to take him for a year.
This is how we do.
Let’s say he’s 800k now (probably close to correct)
We say to roosters to Chuck in 150 and we offer him 700 on our books so he gets an extra 50 for his retirement fund and he retires end of 24 and the Tongan solja takes the reigns from there
Only a super brain like you can come up with an idea like this.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They say Keary is on 700K. If they replace him with Mitchell it definitely won't be for the 1.1M a season other clubs have offered him. If he's officially on 700-800K which would be most likely with them it just makes the salary cap a f..king joke and useful ONLY for the Roosters to keep other teams below them. They have an unfair advantage. We need a different system but why isn't the NRL working on that. Wouldn't surprise me if NRL top execs are receiving some brown paper bags also. More people need to whinge and put pressure on them. Why would anyone sign for 300-400K a season less than what they could get elsewhere ? Doesn't make sense. The players have to be promised of getting those missing dollars back after retirement or in some way.