Roberts Charged, Parker Free to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Found guilty and will miss this weeks match. Justice and sanity prevails. Hearing lasted just under an hour.

Considering the Broncos dismissed any idea that Parker had committed any offence he was issued with an official warning by the NRL for his 'attempted head butt"

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha.......Sucked in

Yes, Roberts punished for 'kicking up his heels' but Parker escapes with 'butting heads with his opponents'. I bet Skeletor is upset, considering in his opinion, that it was not a chargeable offence. Lol at the Broncos the club who feels they are entitled enough as to not to have to follow the rules everyone else does. Should have given the smug little pr#ck two weeks for good measure.

The fact that they received a free pass to appeal ( he would have got one week either way if he accepted or appealed and lost) sucks anyway. I reckon you do the crime you do the time and none of this past record or seeking downgrade crap.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I'll be there on Friday night and hopefully Corey suffers the same fate we handed to Gorden, Petero and Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.