Roberts Charged, Parker Free to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malla

Reaction score
That James Roberts kick pissed me off. He looked down on him and kicked him right in the guts - as if that isn't a professional foul and deserved of a send off?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Absolute disgrace. If Roberts isn't suspended for 3-4 weeks and the refs not sacked the police need to investigate those *****.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
That James Roberts kick pissed me off. He looked down on him and kicked him right in the guts - as if that isn't a professional foul and deserved of a send off?
100% AGREE.

Worst part is the ref afterit oh we didn't see it we thought he was laying in the ruck.....

Ryan James was saying infront of the ref before sending it upstairs he just kicked him on the ground. The ref says "we can't talk to you yet"....

I understand they need to send it upstairs and proceed with the call. Though how the FUCK does he not at least request to look at it or even the video ref look at it. I mean this is the bunker that has looked back at the very start of the play for EVERY thing this year and then this one they don't ? BS.

It makes me seriously concerned they are corrupt and wouldn't "talk to him yet" because the points hadn't been awarded yet!

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
They will get off, apparently you can kick a player while he is on the ground in the back/ribs and still be awarded a try. If you are a Broncos player of course, thow shall not contest a kick against the Broncos, you will be penalised
Un-friggin believable!!! If that was the Bulldogs it would have been 10 in the bin, 4 weeks on the sideline and a penalty TRY to the titans from their own 10m line for that grubby play from Roberts!! Grrrrrr
So over the double standards!!!

Malla

Reaction score
100% AGREE.

Worst part is the ref afterit oh we didn't see it we thought he was laying in the ruck.....

Ryan James was saying infront of the ref before sending it upstairs he just kicked him on the ground. The ref says "we can't talk to you yet"....

I understand they need to send it upstairs and proceed with the call. Though how the FUCK does he not at least request to look at it or even the video ref look at it. I mean this is the bunker that has looked back at the very start of the play for EVERY thing this year and then this one they don't ? BS.

It makes me seriously concerned they are corrupt and wouldn't "talk to him yet" because the points hadn't been awarded yet!
That's all that was going through my mind. Even my old man was saying the same thing. The NRL is a mafia and the cops should be investigating THEM. My blood was boiling after that incident - there are 4 refs on the field without the bunker yet NONE saw the incident in real time? Absolute rubbish.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It is the finals though. Parker wasnt much in it was just a little kiss but Roberts there was malaise in it i would say a week at most does he have carry over points ?
His last charge of contrary conduct was earlier this year for touching an official, not sure what happened there.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Correct, Ecca. Roberts looked at the player then deliberately kicked him. Kas lashed out without looking. Which is deserving of 2 weeks on the sideline? They will use the Graham incident to argue that Roberts kicking out was a reaction. Roberts is one of the Bronco's excitement machines; there is too much money involved for him to be suspended. The NRL will wait to cite a Bulldogs player on Sunday to counter the argument that they are soft on players in the finals.
Graham wasn't charged because there was NO contact, if there was, he would have been in trouble.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was 8 - 4
Dude, if you're trying to justify that match as "fair" and that both teams had an equal chance of winning, then you've lost all credibility here. I don't give 2 shits about the Titans, particularly because I hate Ryan James, but I haven't seen such favourable treatment from the refs since Souths in 2014.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That James Roberts kick pissed me off. He looked down on him and kicked him right in the guts
Hope Ryan Simpkins has an operation to reattach his guts to the front of his body. (bet having his gut part of his back is painful)

Malla

Reaction score
Hope Ryan Simpkins has an operation to reattach his guts to the front of his body. (bet having his gut part of his back is painful)
You're a comedian

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dude, if you're trying to justify that match as "fair" and that both teams had an equal chance of winning, then you've lost all credibility here.
Where am I justifying it. I was correcting @Zee

Also I didn't think I had credibility. lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Watch the rorted ***** let them off...

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Parker incident had nothing in it, shouldn't cop anything.

As for Roberts a 1 game suspension would be fair. Although it won't happen because it's the nrl national rorted league

Status
Not open for further replies.