RLW_Mole vs The Hayne Plane

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Between 1933 and 1946 there was no black players in the nfl
There I learnt something about the game.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
So going back to that Jesse dude that was an Aussie and played in the NFL... where does Hayne sit compared to how far the other guy made it?

I am not at all into NFL so don't really understand it.
Can't really compare. Hayne is being used in multiple positions, primarily on offense, whereas Jesse is a defensive lineman. Jesse had a great college career, won a national championship with the Tide, got drafted - but hasn't actually played and NFL game due to injuries. He has a superbowl ring because he was on the Seahawks roster when they won. Hayne won't be getting any rings anytime soon playing for the 49ers...

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't really compare. Hayne is being used in multiple positions, primarily on offense, whereas Jesse is a defensive lineman. Jesse had a great college career, won a national championship with the Tide, got drafted - but hasn't actually played and NFL game due to injuries. He has a superbowl ring because he was on the Seahawks roster when they won. Hayne won't be getting any rings anytime soon playing for the 49ers...
Successfully overcame a rare form of cancer too, right?!

~cb.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Successfully overcame a rare form of cancer too, right?!

~cb.
From memory, sadly, he had to stop playing again as it came back.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Some channel 7 wanker reckons the whole stadium were wearing Hayne jersey's. ..

L O FUKING L

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I guess my line of thinking is .. why was the media not blowing loads over Jesse, as they are over Hayne.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Between 1933 and 1946 there was no black players in the nfl
There I learnt something about the game.
Were they not all too busy being chased and burned alive by the KKK and other white supremists back in the 1930s-40s.

Slavery was well abolished by then, but it wasn't until the 60s that african americas got full rights via the civil rights movement.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Were they not all too busy being chased and burned alive by the KKK and other white supremists back in the 1930s-40s.

Slavery was well abolished by then, but it wasn't until the 60s that african americas got full rights via the civil rights movement.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Don't know about you guys but..

Hayne is the greatest box-to-box quarterback to ever grace the turf of Stamford Bridge in San Francisco

#YNWA Jarryd

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

But yet the negro baseball leagues were thriving and were massive during ww2 period and from the ashes of the black 5s basketball came the harlem globetrotters.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Changed thread title to be more fitting :D

There's a HUGE Twitter shitfight erupting over this, and Mole was going at it adamant he was right, even on Haynes Twitter.

The end result could be MASSIVE. It could actually impact if Hayne is chosen or not (yes that bad), because the players are (from what I've read) contracted to non disclosure agreements not to say anything.

What it means is if the 49ers think Hayne HAS mentioned something, they may reconsider his spot and consider him untrustworthy.... effectively runing his NFL dream.

If you put on a tin foil hat, you'd half think maybe that's the idea. Put RLW_Mole up to it, have Hayne's NFL dream shattered, and have him return to the loving arms of Uncle Nick at Roosters.
I don't know anything about NFL. As much as I wish Hayne well, I'm still disappointed that he pulled the pin on the Eels and the Blues. In saying that, I saw that he has just registered himself as a company to start his own brand. Love or hate the bloke, he is going to make more money than all of us could dream of. If he ever returns to us, which I doubt, his mum would never let him play for the rorters!!

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jarryd Hayne is the GOAT.

It's lulzy how he has become bigger than the entire NRL and will achieve what no player in the history of Australian sport will ever achieve.

He will be a god when he comes back to Australia, absolute immortality.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't know about you guys but..

Hayne is the greatest box-to-box quarterback to ever grace the turf of Stamford Bridge in San Francisco

#YNWA Jarryd
Ummm, Stamford Bridge is actually in Arizona... How embarrassing for you.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jarryd Hayne is the GOAT.

It's lulzy how he has become bigger than the entire NRL and will achieve what no player in the history of Australian sport will ever achieve.

He will be a god when he comes back to Australia, absolute immortality.
Uh, you know Jesse Williams has a Superbowl ring and Ben Graham has played in a Superbowl, right?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a shit game anyway,
Fuk the NFL and Hayne,

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well done Hayne, from Minto to the NFL! Hope he gets some game time and has a good year.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The best thing about it is the Roosters plans to pull some outrageous code breaking bullshit move that the NRL okays to magically announce Hayne as their exciting new signing just before this years finals campaign is now stuffed. Poor Roosters had all the back room deals done and everything..

Status
Not open for further replies.