RLW_Mole vs The Hayne Plane

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't get the hate on Hayne.

He's just a guy who wants to best unlike the fatasses in the NRL who are happy grinding away collecting their pay checks.

He has gone over on a quest and despite all the crap going up against him has so far defied all the critics and looks to be well on the way.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I don't hate Hayne as such. More the ridiculous hype over him by the Australian media. People who have never watched or followed the game are all of a sudden experts and think he's going to score touchdowns every week, saying he's showing the American's how it's done, dominating etc etc....when in reality - he'll make the roster as a kick returner. He'll be on the field maybe 10 plays a game on average. There were 13 punt return touchdowns last year. Total. In the whole NFL. People and the media need to get off his dick and realise he's a tiny tiny tiny fish in the big ocean now. He's not the Dally M over there.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't hate Hayne as such. More the ridiculous hype over him by the Australian media. People who have never watched or followed the game are all of a sudden experts and think he's going to score touchdowns every week, saying he's showing the American's how it's done, dominating etc etc....when in reality - he'll make the roster as a kick returner. He'll be on the field maybe 10 plays a game on average. There were 13 punt return touchdowns last year. Total. In the whole NFL. People and the media need to get off his dick and realise he's a tiny tiny tiny fish in the big ocean now. He's not the Dally M over there.
It's a shame I can only give one thumbs up for this post. Exactly this.

I actually want Hayne to make it. Would be really interesting to see an aussie over there but the hype from the long term aussie experts on all things Nfl is sickening.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
The worst are our dumbass aussie reporters like James Hooper and Paul Kent. Both are complete idiots when it comes the NFL.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The worst are our dumbass aussie reporters like James Hooper and Paul Kent. Both are complete idiots when it comes the NFL.
I made the mistake of listening to triple m this week. Could only take two minutes of it. Bless you, Spotify.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hayne to sue the mole for defamation

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
One thing that bothers me a lot is the shit I cop from mates/other people calling me a hater because I don't support Hayne... I'm sorry, he played for Failmatta, I'm a Bulldogs fan - only time I've ever cheered for him is in Origin.

He's now in the US, he's in the NFC. My team (Packers) are in the NFC. In a sport where win/loss, records, who you beat, who your opponent beats, strength of your schedule etc all come into play for a playoff spot - I don't want any other player or team bar my own to succeed. Selfish? Don't care.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His 10 plays a game will make him more than than the top 10 NRL earners combined loool

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sort of like when Melb cup comes around each year and everyone becomes an expert / ex bookie! Do what I do and just turn the page in the newspaper or hit next on your browser.

Good on him but over it already.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
His 10 plays a game will make him more than than the top 10 NRL earners combined loool
Probably not... His rookie contract is only 1.5mil for three years. can't renegotiate it until 2017 I think as an undrafted free-agent.

His big money would come in sponsorship/endorsement deals...but not many 3rd string running backs or kick returners are considered that marketable..

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably not... His rookie contract is only 1.5mil for three years. can't renegotiate it until 2017 I think as an undrafted free-agent.

His big money would come in sponsorship/endorsement deals...but not many 3rd string running backs or kick returners are considered that marketable..
You might want to do a bit more research on endorsement deals in the NFL, you might piss your pants knowing how much people get paid.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
You might want to do a bit more research on endorsement deals in the NFL, you might piss your pants knowing how much people get paid.
No ****ing shit. The elite players are paid a shitload. Hayne is not an elite player in the NFL. Lol if you think he could command endorsement deals like Aaron Rodgers, JJ Watt, Tom Brady etc. I read the $12mil article as well, that's all maasssive speculation at this point.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't hate Hayne at all, he has to be the only other Parra player apart from Sterling that I would love to see wearing our jersey.

But the dumb ***** in the media make me sick.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
100k is what the water boy makes a year lol

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
100k in Aus is about enough to pay a mortgage, support a wife and kid and still struggle.

Any who, Seeing how badly Hayne handles disappointment and failure over the years at the Eels, he'll most likely go through depression if this article is the reason he doesn't make the cut. He'd have a deep hatred for the media and the NRL if he returned here, and rightfully so..

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No ****ing shit. The elite players are paid a shitload. Hayne is not an elite player in the NFL. Lol if you think he could command endorsement deals like Aaron Rodgers, JJ Watt, Tom Brady, Dez Bryant etc. I read the $12mil article as well, that's all maasssive speculation at this point.
Fixed. :D

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So going back to that Jesse dude that was an Aussie and played in the NFL... where does Hayne sit compared to how far the other guy made it?

I am not at all into NFL so don't really understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.