Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=9026128

Jarryd Hayne has described as "false and pathetic" an Australian media report that alleged he had made the San Francisco 49ers' 53-man squad.

The 49ers have until Saturday (Sunday AEST) to name the team, but a Rugby League Week column reported Hayne had already told family and friends he survived the final cut.

"This article is completely false and pathetic," Hayne wrote in a Tweet addressed to family and friends.

"Disgusted that my hard work (and) dedication can lead someone to make up a story to try to grab headlines."

The report came from Rugby League Week's anonymous columnist The Mole and may have been given little credit, but it was picked up by a San Francisco radio station on Tuesday and 49ers head coach Jim Tomsula was asked about it.

Tomsula shot it down.

"I don't know what the rules are in the media in Australia, but you might want to fact check," Tomsula, adding the 53-man team is not set, said.

The report came as Hayne prepared for the 49ers' last pre-season game to be played at the team's 68,500-seat Levi's Stadium against the San Diego Chargers on Thursday (midday Friday AEST).
. . .

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Changed thread title to be more fitting :D

There's a HUGE Twitter shitfight erupting over this, and Mole was going at it adamant he was right, even on Haynes Twitter.

The end result could be MASSIVE. It could actually impact if Hayne is chosen or not (yes that bad), because the players are (from what I've read) contracted to non disclosure agreements not to say anything.

What it means is if the 49ers think Hayne HAS mentioned something, they may reconsider his spot and consider him untrustworthy.... effectively runing his NFL dream.

If you put on a tin foil hat, you'd half think maybe that's the idea. Put RLW_Mole up to it, have Hayne's NFL dream shattered, and have him return to the loving arms of Uncle Nick at Roosters.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nfl website is laughing at that guessing and hope for the best asswipe mole.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
NRL - worst run sport in the world, and our media reflects it

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All this Hayne hype is sickening, tbh. Every random asswipe in Australia is an expert on Nfl all of a sudden. And the f*cking Hayne jerseys we're gonna see now. FFS.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
All this Hayne hype is sickening, tbh. Every random asswipe in Australia is an expert on Nfl all of a sudden. And the f*cking Hayne jerseys we're gonna see now. FFS.
Worst thing is all the stupid ****s that think he is a superstar returner already. The likes of Devin Hester, Deion Sanders, Dante Hall and Desmond Howard must be sitting back thinking 'bitch please'

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
***** didn't know what NFL is now they are all John Madden and Tom Landry.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Worst thing is all the stupid ****s that think he is a superstar returner already. The likes of Devin Hester, Deion Sanders, Dante Hall and Desmond Howard must be sitting back thinking 'bitch please'
Man there are College Ballers sitting back thinking 'bitch please'.

Still cute how the Aussie media think pre season is NFL.

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
Wait, they are selling jerseys, even though he might not have made the final cut?

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
apparently he's in the madden UT and people are using his stats to compare him to other players. It is literary the stupidest thing I have ever read

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Expert !!!!!!! Ive jerked off to lingerie league 3 times and still dont know a single rule

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fukn oath they couldn't name two teams in the comp lol. typical of the Aussie media though. If and im thinking when hayne makes it f me. I heard channel 7 r going to televise all the 49ers games which will be good but would like to see more than jarryd Haynes 5 second game time a week. Was good when they had it on Channel one.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
As my original title implied it shows he guesses what will happen and tries to pass it off as inside info at times. If Hayne does make the cut, which was a high chance since they are already selling Hayne merch in the US and here, The Mole will try to claim he knew first (or at least published it as being a done deal first).

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Breaking news from RLW Mole - the sun will come up tomorrow. U heard it here first.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All this Hayne hype is sickening, tbh. Every random asswipe in Australia is an expert on Nfl all of a sudden.
I have friends from America & they follow the NFL (not the 49'ers) & none have heard of Hayne.

All the Hayne hype ATM is just trials. And most of the hype is coming from the Australian media.

And the bottom 8 teams will have to run nude. (Yes it's gross).
Only the players (all teams) from 1st grade who haven't scored a try in the regular season, do a nudie run.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have friends from America & they follow the NFL (not the 49'ers) & none have heard of Hayne.

All the Hayne hype ATM is just trials. And most of the hype is coming from the Australian media.

Only the players (all teams) from 1st grade who haven't scored a try in the regular season, do a nudie run.
My wife's cousin is in San Diego and she is NFL crazy and there isn't any fuss over him at all.

Sounds like wishful thinking atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.