News Ricky Stuart lashes out at Jaemon Salmon

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Kent said he didn’t compare the incidents..and Geyer’s passionate response proves his point about fathers being passionate about protecting their family..of course fathers want to protect their children ..it’s a given..but Geyer didn’t do it in post match interview.. And that’s what Kent doesn’t get..or want too.. And by singling out Geyer he is comparing the two incidents..

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did Salmon or trout or whatever his name is get cited for kicking someone in the nads Nd then strikingbout again hitting the dudes face?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I am telling you now, last thing Salmon wants is for what he and his family did to get out. Notice how they only put out a written statement, and hid behind the NRL's investigation. They won't be taking any legal action because if they do, everything will come out. Nobody has contacted Salmon for a statement, nor has he given one.

The reason why Stuart reacted the way he did is because Salmon's actions on Saturday are consistent with his and his families actions all those years ago. Ricky still should not have said what he said in the press conference.

Fuck I hope Raiders make the semi's and have a match up against Panthers some how. That would be epic.
Would deadset love an inbox if you got it in you bruz

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hearing Jaeman relentlessly bullied Ricky's son growing up. Papa Salmon did nothing to stop it.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
You don't fine Ricky Stuart 25G, no siree!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like heaps of people know what the deal was between Salmon and Stuart, yet nobody except one is willing to say what it actually was.

What can be so bad (that a 12 yr old kid did), that Stuart is carrying on like Salmon murdered their family cat, 12 years after the fact.

If he actually came out and explained things he'd get more empathy and people would understand.

By having others like Kent sprout "ohh its very personal", just makes it seem like people making excuses for Stuarts behaviour.

Couple this with the fact the NRL have now fined AND suspended Stuart, seems the NRL haven't bought the whole "thing that was so bad it can still be brought up".

Mark Geyer doesn't hold back, and I wouldn't want to be Paul Kent next time they meet face to face.
You murder my cat I don't wait 12 years to take you out to a pig farm in the country.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is false.
I know for a fact that this happened.
The incident related to a junior game and the missed tackle occurred and it was the culmination in tensions between the boys and then the fathers.

I heard other stories about Salmon in his teenage years and schooling but I did not post them because I could not be sure.

The incident about missing the tackle and the confrontation afterwards happened as I described.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just another bullshit reactionary overaction from the nrlol ,where was their public stance over the pride jersey issue ? Or the million other referee debacles every week. Fuck the nrlol

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good on Ricky for singling out this piece of crap Salmon.
Hope he copes it every week he plays from the crowd , he deserves everything he gets coming to him.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Good on Ricky for singling out this piece of crap Salmon.
Hope he copes it every week he plays from the crowd , he deserves everything he gets coming to him.
mods please change his name to paul ****

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like heaps of people know what the deal was between Salmon and Stuart, yet nobody except one is willing to say what it actually was.

What can be so bad (that a 12 yr old kid did), that Stuart is carrying on like Salmon murdered their family cat, 12 years after the fact.

If he actually came out and explained things he'd get more empathy and people would understand.

By having others like Kent sprout "ohh its very personal", just makes it seem like people making excuses for Stuarts behaviour.

Couple this with the fact the NRL have now fined AND suspended Stuart, seems the NRL haven't bought the whole "thing that was so bad it can still be brought up".

Mark Geyer doesn't hold back, and I wouldn't want to be Paul Kent next time they meet face to face.
Not sure mate, but there's 12 year olds out there robbing people, stealing cars and raping people. Plus I'm not really sure Stuart has said he's angry for what he did as a 12 year old. He has said he's been a weak dog ever since he was a kid (essentially).. so the incident/s (whatever they are) could have happened as a 12 year old, 13,14,15 etc etc.. perhaps Stuart can't legally bring it up. For instance if it were criminal, there are criminal offences for naming a juvenile offender. That's why when you watch the news you never hear the names of juveniles who have committed crimes.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ricky is Salmon Trout for a week.

He did apologize and they were comments made straight after the game, so it is heat of the moment stuff.

Yes it was wrong to say what he said but he as a coach is sticking up for one of his players who copped a conversion between the goal posts which has now been overshadowed by Ricky's comments.

10 to 15K fine would've been suffice. Suspending the coach for a week is ridiculous as it also punishes the players who had nothing to do with the situation. Penalty should've been for the person who committed the offence.

Feel it's a bit over the top the penalty but they've accepted it so they'll move on.
His comments were like an hour after the game lol
Plenty of time to cool off and be measured in his comments, but no EQ for old Rocky Stuart.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His comments were like an hour after the game lol
Plenty of time to cool off and be measured in his comments, but no EQ for old Rocky Stuart.
You obviously didn't see the incident that he was referring to.