News Ricky Stuart lashes out at Jaemon Salmon

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not a Ricky fan and never really have been. He used the wrong forum to vent and he is well known for a whinge. He will get his medicine no doubt.

All that out of the way, the prick had obviously done something bad enough for a seasoned NRL ex-player and Coach to make some direct comments about the type of person he is/was. As a Father I can easily imagine holding a grudge for some little fukwit had they done something bad enough to do so. I'm leaning towards the prick probably is a weak gutted dog!
Im a father also and kids just say fucked up horrible shit, and at the moment that’s the maximum end of the stick of what this kid could of done. Said something shit at 12 years old.

Imagine a decade down the track what we said as kids was used for defaming of our character? Fuck me there wouldn’t be a single player illegible to play NRL if all the fucked up things we said back then.

Kids don’t realise the true hurt behind words they say at that age.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im a father also and kids just say fucked up horrible shit, and at the moment that’s the maximum end of the stick of what this kid could of done. Said something shit at 12 years old.

Imagine a decade down the track what we said as kids was used for defaming of our character? Fuck me there wouldn’t be a single player illegible to play NRL if all the fucked up things we said back then.

I think they understand a LOT more than you might think, especially these days when they get told so much at school.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

While I somewhat agree with those sentiments, we all had different upbringings and some are more feral than others.

what I have a problem with is none of this was ever brought up in the post match press conference.

Ricky seemed very composed and wasn’t upset with the effort put in by the boys. He even stated that Penrith are a very good side and also said the Fisher-Harris tackle was an accident and I hope he doesn’t get suspended for that. When questioned re the Salmon Starling incident it must’ve hit a nerve and he came out with the dog act comment.

That comment was the one low point throughout the whole post match review. It was uncalled for and he has since apologised. Yes it was wrong to make those comments but to cop a week suspension and a 25K fine is way over the top penalty for what was said.

Any of these stories relating to the past shouldn’t have any bearing on the matter. That’s merely hearsay. It should’ve been for only what was said in the post match interview.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If he called it a dog act instead of calling him a Dog then a) he would of made his point and b) it wouldn't of blown out like this.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he called it a dog act instead of calling him a Dog then a) he would of made his point and b) it wouldn't of blown out like this.
One word then can change a situation from being blown out of proportion to a one week suspension and 25K fine!

Rather large disparity right there and I say it wasn't anywhere near worth the penalty he had handed to him. He's more than paid his dues for his comments and wouldn't be the least surprised this really ignites the Raiders end to the season and possibly into the finals.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bloke must know Rocky or be paying his fine. 50 odd posts multiple paragraphs let it go

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bloke must know Rocky or be paying his fine. 50 odd posts multiple paragraphs let it go
Ah that would be a NO and yet YOU still feel the need to post something pointless.

Play the said topic NOT the man as it does you NO favours.

You’re the one who should move on DH.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He played like shit last night haha …. Ricky contributing to another loss

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion