News Reynolds In Flano Out,team changes

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Not I support Flanagan much at all but I can’t watch a game where Reynolds is our starting half. Absolute disgrace where this club is.
Fess up, we all know you're a closet Flanagun fan.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not I support Flanagan much at all but I can’t watch a game where Reynolds is our starting half. Absolute disgrace where this club is.
I'm hoping Brown is fit so he starts at 6 and KO comes on after 20-30 mins

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fess up, we all know you're a closet Flanagun fan.
I hate Reynolds that much , when I wake up in the morning and I see that parasite in the team sheets I believe I’m in an alternative timeline. So naturally I like Flanagun more

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I hate Reynolds that much , when I wake up in the morning and I see that parasite in the team sheets I believe I’m in an alternative timeline. So naturally I like Flanagun more
So it's a begrudging hate-fueled adoration? I'll take it!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am just a man with a sense of perspective. Life is short. Time, precious. It's not my responsibility to financially piggyback the club through era after era of failure. I'll invest the necessary time and money in travelling to the ground to watch the team play when admin stops making ludicrous recruitment decisions and puts someone in charge who knows how to hold the clipboard right way up. People who pay to watch the Bulldogs stink up the turf every week are rubes.
I know it’s a baited comment but I can’t help myself. !

They’re not rubes, they just understand that fans who support their team during the bad times are the ones who really deserve to be there for the good time ..

What do you do to support, hang around on a forum all day and half the night getting your jolly’s ripping on the club players and TK fans ..

You’re one of the worst fans I’ve come across and sometimes I wonder if people are right and your not even a Dogs fan, just here to bring everyone down ..

You really are a miserable old grump ..

Insert BS political reply here [emoji116]

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he does nothing except help Burton then he will do for this week until Brown comes back next week.
Agree, and at the very least, we’ll have someone barking some sh!t like a boss, our starting 13 are virtually mute.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I know it’s a baited comment but I can’t help myself. !

They’re not rubes, they just understand that fans who support their team during the bad times are the ones who really deserve to be there for the good time ..

What do you do to support, hang around on a forum all day and half the night getting your jolly’s ripping on the club players and TK fans ..

You’re one of the worst fans I’ve come across and sometimes I wonder if people are right and your not even a Dogs fan, just here to bring everyone down ..

You really are a miserable old grump ..

Insert BS political reply here [emoji116]
Bravo! Quite the rousing speech.

Why would you willingly take the bait, if that's what you think it is? Even a fish has the defence of ignorance.

But as it happens, you're wrong. I'm not baiting, and I'm not a grump. I'm just a jovial fellow who would prefer not to waste my money on substandard footy.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We made some shit blunders last week and we weren't far away i''m pretty optimistic about beating the drag queens.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly think they might get us on the short turnaround. That's how bad I think we're travelling lol
You’d make a great Parramatta fan, maybe their leader .. go try it on for size ..

Insert political BS reply here [emoji116]

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
As much as Reynolds leaves me with zero confidence i find great confidence our attack dramatically improved with failgone goneeeee!

It’s automatic improvement purely by deduction of that anchor!