News Reynolds In Flano Out,team changes

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shane's trying to get him over to the Sea Eagles.......they can have him.

Reynolds was given the opportunity for exactly this type of situation we're currently in, but I did read Brown may be back sooner rather than later and while he's not the long-term answer surely KO gets some game time soon or have our coaching staff already written this year off and will only play him when we have nothing to lose.

I wouldn't be surprised if we made a play for George Williams who has stated he wants to play in the NRL again. Played with Thommo in the World Cup last year.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Grub can play similar like he did in the first trial and be a good foil for Burton then we win by 10-14 points

So good Flanno is out [emoji38]

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Shane's trying to get him over to the Sea Eagles.......they can have him.

Reynolds was given the opportunity for exactly this type of situation we're currently in, but I did read Brown may be back sooner rather than later and while he's not the long-term answer surely KO gets some game time soon or have our coaching staff already written this year off and will only play him when we have nothing to lose.

I wouldn't be surprised if we made a play for George Williams who has stated he wants to play in the NRL again. Played with Thommo in the World Cup last year.
He just extended with the English team for another few years.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as Flanagan was long overdue to be dropped there are a few other spuds who have done jack and are lucky to survive.
Okunbur should never see first grade again he is soft, afraid of contact and a joke defending in the middle.
Sutton is full of errors and has produced two shockers in a row.

NovaScotiaDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
When Reynolds came on he started a few good Touches which led to a break but Casey got taken out . Some people here are such flogs like the guy literally loves us and tries his best. I reckon it’s a good move
Me too! But I would like to see KO as interchange and come on after about 15 minutes, great way to blood him.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We made some shit blunders last week and we weren't far away i''m pretty optimistic about beating the drag queens.
We weren't good against the sharks but if we play like we did that game we will beat st merge

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as Flanagan was long overdue to be dropped there are a few other spuds who have done jack and are lucky to survive.
Okunbur should never see first grade again he is soft, afraid of contact and a joke defending in the middle.
Sutton is full of errors and has produced two shockers in a row.
Agree, I thought it was only TBaz who loved him, kept picking him and kept disappointing but I'm astounded CC has given him so many chances. I know we're in the middle of an injury crisis but surely there are better options than him.

I honestly don't see what they see him, he's NOT a first-grade player. Reserves, YES. That's his level. Hopefully he's let go at the end of the season.

Hounddub

Waterboy
Reaction score
So Kyle gets flicked the week after Sam Walker gets flicked after he replaced Kyle at the Roosters when they flicked him.

So, let's make sure we dont end up with Walker. Fool me once, shame on you.....fool me twice shame on me.