News Reynolds In Flano Out,team changes

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Analysis: Kyle Flanagan has been axed as Cameron Ciraldo desperately tries to snap a three-game losing streak. Veteran Josh Reynolds will start in the halves alongside Matt Burton. Andrew Davey also drops out which sees Kurtis Morrin and Sam Hughes join the bench. Fa’amanu Brown (elbow) could return ahead of schedule after being named on an extended bench alongside Karl Oloapu who Ciraldo has overlooked again despite being regarded as a star of the future

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ye ha here we go Dragons on the short turn around, Reynolds gets a chance here if he can squeeze out a few good games it will help the cause.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ye ha here we go Dragons on the short turn around, Reynolds gets a chance here if he can squeeze out a few good games it will help the cause.
If he does nothing except help Burton then he will do for this week until Brown comes back next week.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he does nothing except help Burton then he will do for this week until Brown comes back next week.
Yeh I don't have high expectations mate but we will see what he has got exciting. The visitor was doing peoples heads in. I usually start vaccuming the place when people won't fuck off.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had great expectations for this weekend going up against the DragQueens but I'm now deflated after seeing the referee in charge.

We're playing away and Atkins favours home teams and hates us.

Oh well another week and another potential loss but I'm sure we'll turn things around big time in the weeks ahead once we get the troops back.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Just as well i waited for the team list to come out before buying my ticket for Sunday

No 6 is laughable

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Just as well i waited for the team list to come out before buying my ticket for Sunday

No 6 is laughable
As if you'd buy a ticket to watch this team with or without Reynolds. I'd rather buy a ticket to watch Steel Magnolias on Ice.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Shit team supporter you are.
I am just a man with a sense of perspective. Life is short. Time, precious. It's not my responsibility to financially piggyback the club through era after era of failure. I'll invest the necessary time and money in travelling to the ground to watch the team play when admin stops making ludicrous recruitment decisions and puts someone in charge who knows how to hold the clipboard right way up. People who pay to watch the Bulldogs stink up the turf every week are rubes.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am just a man with a sense of perspective. Life is short. Time, precious. It's not my responsibility to financially piggyback the club through era after era of failure. I'll invest the necessary time and money in travelling to the ground to watch the team play when admin stops making ludicrous recruitment decisions and puts someone in charge who knows how to hold the clipboard right way up. People who pay to watch the Bulldogs stink up the turf every week are rubes.
It’s your choice to watch games or even pay to watch the doggies play, but as a fan of the dogs you can’t help but watch and cheer even if we are coming last.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It’s your choice to watch games or even pay to watch the doggies play, but as a fan of the dogs you can’t help but watch and cheer even if we are coming last.
I watch on TV every week, unless I have a commitment that I can't get out of. Just not enthused enough to go to games these days.