Retiring from sourcing

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes we will miss Malla's 1 in every 60 strike rate.

Oh what will we do without him....

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
when the going gets tough the tough get going... and they've gone ! bit like a hard training session :blush:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i recommend setting up an only fans account

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All
I just want to announce that I am retiring from sourcing team information to this forum. I have been severely under appreciated and accused of things like being a gossip columnist and making things up however it’s safe to say now with everything that’s happened (TPJ, RFM, The other issues) I have given you all nothing but facts.

I am still available on PM. There are a handful of people that I will still share information with as they have treated me with nothing but respect throughout this whole ordeal. They know who my source is.

Thanks for coming to be Ted talk
Enjoy the media beat up that is coming on the Dogs - don’t say I didn’t warn ya a month ago :-)
Your usually spot on too

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hi All
I just want to announce that I am retiring from sourcing team information to this forum. I have been severely under appreciated and accused of things like being a gossip columnist and making things up however it’s safe to say now with everything that’s happened (TPJ, RFM, The other issues) I have given you all nothing but facts.

I am still available on PM. There are a handful of people that I will still share information with as they have treated me with nothing but respect throughout this whole ordeal. They know who my source is.

Enjoy the media beat up that is coming on the Dogs - don’t say I didn’t warn ya a month ago :-)
Mate I hope you reconsider. I haven’t had much interaction with you but I’ve always appreciated your input. Perhaps keep on posting and block the fuckwits, just a suggestion. There is so much shit on here it would be a shame to lose a quality poster.

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi All

Always appreciated mate , Thanks for sharing with us

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There was no gossip. It's all facts. A lot of it may not come out, but the end result is exactly was going to happen.

Calling me a female is also slanderous.
WTF. You’re the one who told me you were a female. Nothing slanderous. I couldn’t give a fck what sec you are