Retiring from sourcing

Malla

Reaction score
Hi All
I just want to announce that I am retiring from sourcing team information to this forum. I have been severely under appreciated and accused of things like being a gossip columnist and making things up however it’s safe to say now with everything that’s happened (TPJ, RFM, The other issues) I have given you all nothing but facts.

I am still available on PM. There are a handful of people that I will still share information with as they have treated me with nothing but respect throughout this whole ordeal. They know who my source is.

Thanks for coming to be Ted talk
Enjoy the media beat up that is coming on the Dogs - don’t say I didn’t warn ya a month ago :-)

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I called you a gossip columnist but you have been credible in every piece of info except the specific reason I called you out on. The Kennel is better with you on it but it’s a forum so people are gunna say shit. Kinda how it works

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate its a forum so some people will always be sceptics or simply not agree plus you can say something today that is credible & someone like Gould higher up the chain kaboshes it. Information can change quickly. Dont be disheartened by negative comments or differing opinions but defend yourself if they are a personal attack :grinning: Stay on the forum buddy.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Hi All
I just want to announce that I am retiring from sourcing team information to this forum. I have been severely under appreciated and accused of things like being a gossip columnist and making things up however it’s safe to say now with everything that’s happened (TPJ, RFM, The other issues) I have given you all nothing but facts.

I am still available on PM. There are a handful of people that I will still share information with as they have treated me with nothing but respect throughout this whole ordeal. They know who my source is.

Enjoy the media beat up that is coming on the Dogs - don’t say I didn’t warn ya a month ago :-)
The media keeps beating us up bro, we know that it's coming. Personally, I know that the media attack us any chance we get. We got Gus at the helm though, and he like to fight them off passively (remember the buzz drone fiasco).

I actually think it's better if you don't reveal your information on here because that way the keech-seeds from the media don't know what's going on.

Josh Massoud is a prime example.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All

Life has been so much better for me on this forum after I blocked those with purposeful divisive attitudes & opinions on here, I suggest you do the same and choose to stick it out.

After all, why should you let people like that win and rule the way you feel. The truth will always set you free my friend, no matter what anyone else says.

Stick around bud & keep your chin up.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I called you a gossip columnist but you have been credible in every piece of info except the specific reason I called you out on. The Kennel is better with you on it but it’s a forum so people are gunna say shit. Kinda how it works
Malla has been right with info. No doubt about the substance of any of it.

Sometimes info correct at the time and either the club or the player change the spin or outcome but "essentially" all that has passed on has been correct....and there could be a lot more but dumb dumb Kennellers killed the messenger.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Malla has been right with info. No doubt about the substance of any of it.

Sometimes info correct at the time and either the club or the player change the spin or outcome but "essentially" all she has passed on has been correct....and there could be a lot more but dumb dumb Kennellers killed the messenger.
Yeah - but delivery matters.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Corrected my post...havent got a clue if Malla is male or female lol. Some one said female a while back so I went with that lol...(probably hoping that would make 4 of us haha)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Good to see you're not retiring from being an attention seeker.
The Kennel is full of attention seekers in one form or another.

There have been several posters in the same situation in the past....have info but abused and canned on here so they don't bother putting their hand up any more.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Kennel is full of attention seekers in one form or another.

There have been several posters in the same situation in the past....have info but abused and canned on here so they don't bother putting their hand up any more.
Most people including myself always appreciated whenever Malla or anyone else posted any rumours whether they ended up being right or not..

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know why people take things so personally. Its the internet, for god's sake.

We are all dogs supporters but like any cross-section of the community, the place will be rife with fckwits and unfortunately, forums are an easy place to act accordingly.

If you dont wanna provide insights, that's fine, but dont do it because those people have made you salty. I dont mind a good piece of gossip, whether true or not and it sounds like you know a bit more than others and would aprpeciate if you keep posting. If not, all the best!