Retiring from sourcing

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The funniest thing is when lunatics on TK wants proof and the source of the rumour, they stop just short of asking if the info is accredited by the Rumours Department...I just can't stop laughing :tearsofjoy:
What!!!! There’s no rumours department?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What!!!! There’s no rumours department?
There actually is a rumour department in the mod forum where we sift through and decide which narratives we like best and will allow into the public

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All
I just want to announce that I am retiring from sourcing team information to this forum. I have been severely under appreciated and accused of things like being a gossip columnist and making things up however it’s safe to say now with everything that’s happened (TPJ, RFM, The other issues) I have given you all nothing but facts.

I am still available on PM. There are a handful of people that I will still share information with as they have treated me with nothing but respect throughout this whole ordeal. They know who my source is.

Thanks for coming to be Ted talk
Enjoy the media beat up that is coming on the Dogs - don’t say I didn’t warn ya a month ago :-)
Block the shitbags and keep going. Don’t deny all of us.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just a forum for opinions etc, no right or wrong. Expressing is what it is.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to keep sharing.. without at least some decent intel all we will do is argue over Buzz articles instead!

P.S I’m still waiting for my DM..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ll say it again,
OP does have a good point.
you think she Is being precious but youlll fully understand when you’re in the shoes. Trust me.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Am I missing something, Malla isn't saying they are leaving the forum, just not posting info from the club.

T DAWG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Great. Another walk out ! Don't stress mate, it is what it is. You can't expect everyone to agree with you or believe you. Just keep providing info and focus on who is positive about receiving it and ignore the negativity brother. Take care
Hi All
I just want to announce that I am retiring from sourcing team information to this forum. I have been severely under appreciated and accused of things like being a gossip columnist and making things up however it’s safe to say now with everything that’s happened (TPJ, RFM, The other issues) I have given you all nothing but facts.

I am still available on PM. There are a handful of people that I will still share information with as they have treated me with nothing but respect throughout this whole ordeal. They know who my source is.

Thanks for coming to be Ted talk
Enjoy the media beat up that is coming on the Dogs - don’t say I didn’t warn ya a month ago :-)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just a forum for opinions etc, no right or wrong. Expressing is what it is.
You wouldn't think so with the amount of triggered and agenda driven jackals on here at times lol

Malla

Reaction score
I enjoy it when people get attacked any time it’s a negative rumour and get the soul sucked from their body if it’s a positive rumour

Dogs fans are junkies just needing that next good hit of rumour but if it’s not what they wanna hear then fuck you hope your family dies in a car wreck
Literally me every friday at the pub when one of the boys says shall we get a bag