Retirement from kennel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Personally being raised in australia, swearing is just common place around here and I find it funny rather than insulting.
[video=youtube;vmL72sgVdAQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ[/video]
I remember while waiting for a lab in uni I called my mate a **** and this American exchange student got full offended then proceeded to lecture me about how it is offensve and derogative towards women. I told her I don't need to listen to her shit, this is Australia it isn't the USA and to stop listening to our convo.

She wasn't hot so I'm not sorry haha

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I remember while waiting for a lab in uni I called my mate a **** and this American exchange student got full offended then proceeded to lecture me about how it is offensve and derogative towards women. I told her I don't need to listen to her shit, this is Australia it isn't the USA and to stop listening to our convo.

I nearly got kicked out of the MGM Grand in Vegas because I called the dealer that gave me 4 blackjacks in a row a "sick c***" lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I nearly got kicked out of the MGM Grand in Vegas because I called the dealer that gave me 4 blackjacks in a row a "sick c***" lol
Yeah lol, it is pretty amazing how down here cursing can complement ***** haha

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bahahaha you cunny funt!

Geez I hope that didn't offend anyone lol

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
this where it all started from Chris

"Fitz might be a Manly fan, but he is an intelligent and compassionate guy. That doesn't give some of the low-lifes on this site cause to personally attack him, or his wife. It embarrasses me to be part of a forum that allows this sort of rubbish to be put up for everyone to read"
So what was that comment in reaction to?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bahahaha you cunny funt!

Geez I hope that didn't offend anyone lol
when I came to Australia looooong time ago, one of my new aussie mates called me "a funny basterd".... I almost knocked his front teeth out

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
when I came to Australia looooong time ago, one of my new aussie mates called me "a funny basterd".... I almost knocked his front teeth out
Lol, it's true, in Australia you can call someone a sick c@&T and it's a compliment, lol,
Honestly, where I work, you have to have an extremely thick skin, nothing appears to be off limits, by everyone,
Every insult under the sun is dished out on a daily basis,
Mum jokes, wife jokes, race jokes, personal illness jokes, sexuality jokes, there is nothing at all politically correct by the constant barrage of insults handed out day in day out,

At the end of the day, it's all said in fun and deep down everyone has respect for each other and would help each other out without question, like family,

I think insults are only hurtful if handed out by someone who you don't know well enough to have developed a true mutual respect.

It's funny how I laugh at stuff they call me, that I would knock someone else out for saying the same thing,

Like I said guys, respect is a massive thing, it needs to be earned and then you can go hell for leather,

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Feminists run riot in america you cant say anything without offending someone

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
straya c**t

[video=youtube;o5mBShX9fdU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5mBShX9fdU[/video]

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
U were well past your used by date anyway Harding.

Good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.