Reni Maitua ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Looks at Andrew Johns, he was a coc head for 10 years but did Newcastle care ?

No, cause he did what he was getting played to do. Im not saying they should help him etc, but to two worlds cant collide

His private life was his private life, and his career is his career.

Simple as that

We need Reni on friday

thread closed :p

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You mean Tsoulos, the one who was probably our best in Round 1? He made 23 tackles, 17 runs and 157 meters with 4 offloads chucked in there. He might look/be a bit fat but he performed a lot better than most.
But still in general reni is more fitter then the bloke, we seen reni do those stats heaps of times.

H

Haztrick

Did the article state his blood alcohol level ???

Did the article state why the "incident" occured in the first place ???
But dude, an alcohol ban is an alcohol ban. Just like P plater. He was put on an alcohol ban for a reason and he couldn't even stick by that. What does that say about him wanting to be the best he possibly can? To me it says he doesn't give a ****. It would be the same with any player as well, I'm not just singling out Tooty.

Maitua is up there on my favourite players list and it sucks to see him going so bad, which is why I want him to improve, but honestly, I don't know if he will. I pray, literally pray that he will.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
You mean Tsoulos, the one who was probably our best in Round 1? He made 23 tackles, 17 runs and 157 meters with 4 offloads chucked in there. He might look/be a bit fat but he performed a lot better than most.
I didnt say anything about his performance

Your doing same thing to my post as his Reni situation, reading too much into it and forming your own misguided assumption

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Bulldogs pick the squad on performance commitment and the other things Folkes said last week when Maitua was dropped to reggies.
I can see both sides of the arguement though.

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
But dude, an alcohol ban is an alcohol ban. Just like P plater. He was put on an alcohol ban for a reason and he couldn't even stick by that. What does that say about him wanting to be the best he possibly can? To me it says he doesn't give a ****. It would be the same with any player as well, I'm not just singling out Tooty.

Maitua is up there on my favourite players list and it sucks to see him going so bad, which is why I want him to improve, but honestly, I don't know if he will. I pray, literally pray that he will.
Relax mate, every footy player goes through this stage.( EG willie tonga)

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
The media says his intoxicated and causing fights, and all you so called "media haters" agree with them

Maybe Reni was out with the boys, drinking a few beers and got into a verbal argument with some dumbkhunt.

Either way, what happened that night, is NO reason to keep him out of this match

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would've liked to see Reni back for this game being an aggressive player, but his attitude doesnt seem right. I'm sure if he put in at training last week he might've got a run this week, but I'm guessing he sulked instead.

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The media says his intoxicated and causing fights, and all you so called "media haters" agree with them

Maybe Reni was out with the boys, drinking a few beers and got into a verbal argument with some dumbkhunt.

Either way, what happened that night, is NO reason to keep him out of this match
Social life is his Social life, Footy life is his Footy life... Two different catergorys

H

Haztrick

I didnt say anything about his performance

Your doing same thing to my post as his Reni situation, reading too much into it and forming your own misguided assumption
So what you meant to say was that Maitua looks better/fitter than Tsoulos? Dude, what does looks have to do with anything?

D

D0ggyStylz

Reni Jnr...

Did you watch the NSW Cup game on the weekend?

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
It so typical of Folkes to stick to his "winning" team, news flash we rarely win games back to back anymore

Pick your best players FFS

Shawty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reni is a great player very solid performer

Of course he should be in the team this week he served his penalty and should be playing along side his team mates this week..

But to all fare ness to the dogs of last week they showed a great game and all deserve to be there for this weeks clash :grinning:

And relating to Andrew Johns yes he was a cockhead for his whole career and Newcastle did nothing about it..Their mistake verry poor of the club..Players should act their age not their shoe size and if get out of hand should be punished.

The whole Reni incident was handled perfectly by the Dogs.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
So what you meant to say was that Maitua looks better/fitter than Tsoulos? Dude, what does looks have to do with anything?
I replied to rexest who stated he needs to stay fit

and I said, he is fit, unlike others

it had nothing else to do with anything else

Mo_Idriss

MeaN MachinE
Reaction score
he needs to be dropped to SG ball...

he can go fark himself... he doesnt want to play with pride...

u tell me one player that puts on a souths jumper when ur playing for a different club... if he loves souths and his heart is there... then fark go there

tell me one player that would do such a thing

H

Haztrick

It so typical of Folkes to stick to his "winning" team, news flash we rarely win games back to back anymore

He did. Every player picked performed very well against Tigers and deserved there spot. I think you're being very unfair dude.

Maitua hasn't been great since 2007 against the Titans, his only good match of the year.

Dogaholic went to the NSW Cup match on the weekend where Maitua played, ask him how he went.

D

D0ggyStylz

Typical folkes would have brought Reni back right after his indescretion. Get your head out of your A/hole.

Folkes should be commended.

Folkes cant catch a break with dikhead fans like you

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reni Jnr...

Did you watch the NSW Cup game on the weekend?
Yeh i did man, he played like crap, but do you notice how players perform in different circumstances?
Heka nani, reports from him from the nsw cup were all crap and then he played in a FG game, he was solid. In my opinion its what stage you play at, thats when your performce improves. Higher profile Higher performance. Vice Versa

H

Haztrick

Yeh i did man, he played like crap, but do you notice how players perform in different circumstances?
Heka nani, reports from him from the nsw cup were all crap and then he played in a FG game, he was solid. In my opinion its what stage you play at, thats when your performce improves. Higher profile Higher performance. Vice Versa
Actually, Nanai was performing exceptionally well in the NYC, which is why he got a deserved call up.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
The whole Reni incident was handled perfectly by the Dogs.
It was last week, thats why no one complained

and yes I know he didnt play great on the weekend, but come on

This Bulldogs V Roosters, infront of 40000 Bulldogs fans

We need to our best players

So the guy drunk abit and got into an arguement. His served a week in PL, bring him back and HTFU TBH

Status
Not open for further replies.