Reni Maitua ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamesyd81

Reni Cant Tackle

Come on dude, his been a solid performer.

Makes good runs, always has. Doesnt drop the ball, doesnt give away penalties

I dont see where the problem lies TBH
HE CANT TACKLE HE MISSES ALOT OF CRUCIAL ONES

A

A_C

What exactly has this bloke done to be copping sh!t from supporters.

He didnt play his best footy in Rd 1 and 2 but he wasn't terrible either

So he got into a verbal argument with someone, big deal, his probably the second best backrower at the club.

We need him on Friday and the years to come

HTFU

IMO :rolleyes:

agreed - been saying he did nothing wrong at the X. Sure his footy needs improving but he shouldn't have been dropped over that X incident.

Blessed

OurTeam-OurFamily-OurArmy
Reaction score
What exactly has this bloke done to be copping sh!t from supporters.
He didnt play his best footy in Rd 1 and 2 but he wasn't terrible either

So he got into a verbal argument with someone, big deal, his probably the second best backrower at the club.

We need him on Friday and the years to come

HTFU

IMO :rolleyes:
Walking into last November's infamous meeting with club officials at Canterbury Leagues Club, Maitua declared: "We're here to support Mase."

HENCE, his priorities are completely stuffed - he doesn't put in, it is evident in the way he is playing.

A talent he is, but we don't need players who don't want to be there, taking up any positions when we have dedicated and other willing individuals who are doing a better job.

I WOULD LOVE to see Reni return to form, but for him to do that he needs to play with passion, AS A BULLDOG - in my opinion he is lacking that.

Buffalo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
At the moment matui seems to be auditioning for a role with woolworths as a turnstile. Going back a few years his defence was excellent but today it is not - that is purley attitude.

Having said he still gives us better options than Morrin. Morrin is to easy to run around as he has no lateral movement whatsoever.

doctr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont care bout form, but for physicallity he should be brought into the side against the roosters

D

D0ggyStylz

lets not forget. Last season Maitua missed more tackles than any other forward. This year he is going down that same path

C

chipandchase

i would put Koups back in first grade before Reni to be honest.
i reckon he will reallly stand up this year after a great year last year

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
1. He has an alcohol problem
2. He spends more time in nightclubs chasing skirts than on the training paddock
3. Has rocked up drunk to training on more than 3 occasions
4. Point 1,2,3 demonstrate he has a discipline problem.
5. After making so many promises to fix point 4 up, all he does is **** up again, which leads to questioning his commitment to the club.
6. He misses half a dozen tackles a game even when he's tackling skinny backs out wide.
7. If you don't want to be at the club, **** off and play for the Roosters.

It doesn't take an engineer to figure that out.
Exaclty right

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Very bad coaching, this is a high profile match and he is a high profile player, this will only lead to self esteem issues for the bloke. He would be itching to get out there against his old mates and this can be a match that can turn around the start of his season possibly
FFS guys. There is more to getting picked for the side then playing "average"

He has been in trouble many times over his alcohol incidents, and dropped before because of it, but he still doesnt seem to get it. This is an attitude problem.

And it doesnt matter who of you think "but its his private life, he can drink if he wants". He knows the rules. If he doesnt like them, then he can pee off, there are plenty of other young blokes chomping at the bit to get a look in. There is more to getting picked on the team than just how you perform on it. After all the crap our club have copped from our players going out, getting off their face and then into trouble, I cant believe the ammount of you justifying his actions. This does damage to the Bulldogs brand, and they will no longer tolerate it, and good on them.The sooner the club gets rid of that image, the better it will be for them and us fans.
No player, I repeat, no player is bigger than the club

D

D0ggyStylz

2. He spends more time in nightclubs chasing skirts than on the training paddock
5. After making so many promises to fix point 4 up, all he does is **** up again, which leads to questioning his commitment to the club.
6. He misses half a dozen tackles a game even when he's tackling skinny backs out wide.

Cant beleive I didn't see that post. Awesome post mate!

Khanzeera

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

ding ding ding!

we have a weeeeeeeeener! (by that i really mean winner)

Status
Not open for further replies.