Religious Discussion Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What's happening in the Jesus thread these days??

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Money is everyone’s religion including me.
Not everyones religion mate, I've seen a number of cases where business people and others have turned down money making oppurtunities because they didn't want to deal with certain racial/ethnic groups.

In America it was common to business looking to hire workers posting. (WORKERS WANTED IRISH NEED NOT APPLY).
Mate with some hate becomes an obsession and it rules there entire life.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But if you for sake of the argument won the $40 million last night you may very well give a lot away but you would make sure your house is paid off and your children are set up?
Well being a father I have to set up my kids.

I've made a plan if I ever play and win lol

My grandma always used to tell me I will never win it because I'd do good with the money.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Funny how nobody reports people taking the piss out of Jesus but if you say Jew or muslim here you're worse than Hitler....

But it's all good....God won't be mocked.
Fuck Jews

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With so many posting how our club/team is continually been rottered by the officials, which is something I agree with to some extent. I thought I'd start discussion regarding the hate or perceived hate that exists against our club.
We can fight as hard as we like, but we cant beat the whole world or the system for that matter.
Hate has been the scurge of mandkind since time memoral, and the hatred against our club was the reason I posted (Mark 12. 25-34)

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ewwww. I'll have the crab juice.
In physocology classes we were told that smart people will only laugh/make jokes when they can't respond to something they don't like, probably why a few have turned my concern about the bad calls which equals hate for our club into fun, BTW many other posters also believe that we are getting the rough end of the pineapple from officials both on and off the field.
What a pity that so many in the world don't have the guts to face the truth