Religious Discussion Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Your thoughts on Bohemian Grove, Ryan Garcia and the elites running child trafficking, Puff Diddy, Oprah, Beyonce, its getting exposed
Mixed bag for me. I think the whole idea of a massive elite child sex trafficking ring is wrong. I don't think there's a huge amount of celebrities doing that. But I believe there are a small number doing it and I hope they get what they deserve.

There was this expected drive by the far right conspiracy theorists. When it became obvious there were paedophiles in the Elite, it went the way you expect when the far right is involved. The thing any normal person would do is to look at those involved and ask questions.

Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, and Oprah. All known to have spend decent time with known paedos. What did we get instead? Oprah, P Diddy, Beyonce, anyone who isn't white while ignoring the white people.

There definitely is a problem there though. Glad P Diddy is getting raided, and R Kelly is doing his time. But I also don't think we should he ignoring the rest of them just 'cause they're white.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mixed bag for me. I think the whole idea of a massive elite child sex trafficking ring is wrong. I don't think there's a huge amount of celebrities doing that. But I believe there are a small number doing it and I hope they get what they deserve.

There was this expected drive by the far right conspiracy theorists. When it became obvious there were paedophiles in the Elite, it went the way you expect when the far right is involved. The thing any normal person would do is to look at those involved and ask questions.

Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, and Oprah. All known to have spend decent time with known paedos. What did we get instead? Oprah, P Diddy, Beyonce, anyone who isn't white while ignoring the white people.

There definitely is a problem there though. Glad P Diddy is getting raided, and R Kelly is doing his time. But I also don't think we should he ignoring the rest of them just 'cause they're white.
Apparently Tom Hanks buggered off to live in Greece, not much being said. But yes black white yellow whatever race does this needs to be outed.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Could it be simple that the ***** running the show are white and like usual, the blacks work for them?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Apparently Tom Hanks buggered off to live in Greece, not much being said. But yes black white yellow whatever race does this needs to be outed.
He looks like a pedo ****. I don't fall for his "nice guy" bullshit persona.

Plus him taking photos of kids gloves and shoes he "randomly" finds is suss AF.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my view Religion over time has ruined all Humanity.
Ok you say that Religion has ruined all Humanity. BTW religion is the vehicle which tells us about God, in Christianity its is Jesus, other religions have their own defenitian of God. The Religions I know something about all teach/preach, harmony love and clean living.
SO PLEASE PLEASE, PLEASE, can you give me/us some examples/proof maybe at least 1, of how Religion has ruined humanity, if you believe what you said, you shouldn't have any trouble doing it.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Douters/Athiests should read these readings from VISION CHRISTIAN MEDIA, and decide for themselves if the following readings were true or just an grand production with a script writers, producers, directors etc, (like a grand movie or a TV series,)

GOD FRIDAY READING.
He was raised on the third day/ 1Corinthians 15;4
Trust the fact that Jesus rose from the dead! Here are two evidences of it:

1) THE LORDS DAY.
For thousands of years , the Hebrew people had maintained their Sabbath doctrine. Then latter a group of early Christians who were Jews changed the day of worship from the seventh day to the first day! What could account for their deserting a tradition to which they had held so steadfastly? The resurrection of Christ which happened on the first day of the week. His appearance to the disciples on the first day of the week, and the outpouring of His Spirit on the Church on the first day of the week. So on the first day of the week the disciples met to worship Him (see1 Corinthians 16:2).
2) THE CELEBRATION OF EASTER.
This took the place of the Jewish festival of the Passover. So why did the Jews, who regarded the Passover to be the most important event in the history of their nation, forsake it in favour of the celebrayion of Easter, which was the most important festival among Christians? The salutian was , Christ is risen! The reply was , " Christ is risen indeed! What fact, other than that of the resurrection, can explain the reality of the Easter celebration, which we can trace all the way back to the era of the early church? Paul writes: For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures , that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day....After that, he appeared to more than 500 of his brothers and sisters.... (1Corinthians 15: 3-4,6)

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Douters/Athiests should read these readings from VISION CHRISTIAN MEDIA, and decide for themselves if the following readings were true or just an grand production with a script writers, producers, directors etc, (like a grand movie or a TV series,)

GOD FRIDAY READING.
He was raised on the third day/ 1Corinthians 15;4
Trust the fact that Jesus rose from the dead! Here are two evidences of it:

1) THE LORDS DAY.
For thousands of years , the Hebrew people had maintained their Sabbath doctrine. Then latter a group of early Christians who were Jews changed the day of worship from the seventh day to the first day! What could account for their deserting a tradition to which they had held so steadfastly? The resurrection of Christ which happened on the first day of the week. His appearance to the disciples on the first day of the week, and the outpouring of His Spirit on the Church on the first day of the week. So on the first day of the week the disciples met to worship Him (see1 Corinthians 16:2).
2) THE CELEBRATION OF EASTER.
This took the place of the Jewish festival of the Passover. So why did the Jews, who regarded the Passover to be the most important event in the history of their nation, forsake it in favour of the celebrayion of Easter, which was the most important festival among Christians? The salutian was , Christ is risen! The reply was , " Christ is risen indeed! What fact, other than that of the resurrection, can explain the reality of the Easter celebration, which we can trace all the way back to the era of the early church? Paul writes: For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures , that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day....After that, he appeared to more than 500 of his brothers and sisters.... (1Corinthians 15: 3-4,6)
2) Evidence of Christs Resurrection;
How can some say that there was no resurrection of the dead?
1) Corinthians 15: 12
Here are three more pieces of evidence that will convince any open-minded seeker of the truth of Christs Physical resurrection from the dead:
1) THE CHRISTIAN SCARAMENTS.
The Christian Scaraments point to the death and suffering of Christ and also His resurrection and power. These can be traced back in uninterruption sequencet to the exact time of the death of Jesus Christ.
2) Christian art in the catacombs of Rome, from the perion of the persectians, we discovered etched into the walls, depictions of the resurrection of Christ as an element of the earliest Christian beliefs.
3) The Christian CHURCH.
Consider the undeniable fact of te Christian Church. Numberous people do not realise the link between the Church and the resurrection, but scolars do. The Christian Church is the biggest institution that exists or has ever existed in the worlds history. It is 5 times larger than the Roman Empire at its greatest scope. Infact, more than two millian people today acknowledge their worship of Jesus. Christ as alive and risen , Son of God. How did such an institution come into and stay in existance? Some quiped the grand canyon wasn't formed by someone dragging a stick. Neither was an institution the magnitude of the Christian Church created by the fancies of the dreamers in the days past. Historians recognise that the Christian Church can be traced all the way back to the city of Jerusalem in 30 AD, the time of the death and resurrection of Christ. So, in truth we can say "Christ is rised indeed!"

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3) Evidence of Christs Resurrection-- EASTER SUNDAY.
" This story has been widely circulated amongst to this very day. 'Mathew 28:15'
Here are two more pieces of evidence of Christs resurrection.
1) You would be hard pressed to find in recordered history when someone willingly gave up his life for what he knew was a lie. Americam auther Paul E Little said ' Men will die for what they believe to be true, though it may actuall be false. They do not, however, die for what they know to be a lie,' The fact that those early disciples were willing to endure such suffering makes the foundations of Christianity unshakeable.
2) Christs enemies went to incredible lengths to disprove te resurrection. ' When the chief Priests had met with the elders and devised a plan , they gve the soldiers a large sum of money, telling them, "You are to say, His disciples came during the night and stole him away while we were asleep, ' If this report gets to the governor, we will satisfy (bribe) him to keep you out of trouble,"So the soldiers took the money and did as they were instructed... (Mathew 28: 12-15)
There has never been a witness in history allowed to testify to what transpired while he or she was asleep, and for a Roman soldier to fall asleep on duty meant a certain death penalty. Indeed, if Jesus had still been in the tomb, or if they had taken his body and placed it some where else, why did the Jewish leaders not say so? No, they were paralised and powerless to do anything about it. Their only option--the one they took --was to initate great persecutions against all Christians. But it failed them , and it fails now because Jesus is alive.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok you say that Religion has ruined all Humanity. BTW religion is the vehicle which tells us about God, in Christianity its is Jesus, other religions have their own defenitian of God. The Religions I know something about all teach/preach, harmony love and clean living.
SO PLEASE PLEASE, PLEASE, can you give me/us some examples/proof maybe at least 1, of how Religion has ruined humanity, if you believe what you said, you shouldn't have any trouble doing it.
lol you can’t be serious?? Almost every atrocity committed against the human race was done in the name of one religion or another, and Christianity is one of the worst, and while the majority of religions PREACH love peace unity etc they only Practice it when it suits. Zealots like yourself can’t distinguish between religion as an institution and faith as a state of belief. I have faith in a higher power, I just don’t subscribe to any religion that sets out a set of consequences for my soul if I don’t have that faith the way they say I should. lol FMD your religion is still protecting peadofile priests for FFS. Don’t bring your shit to my table.

Last edited:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol you can’t be serious?? Almost every atrocity committed against the human race was done in the name of one religion or another, and Christianity is one of the worst, and while the majority of religions PREACH love peace unity etc they only Practice it when it suits. Zealots like yourself can’t distinguish between religion as an institution and faith as a state of belief. I have faith in a higher power, I just don’t subscribe to any religion that stets out a set of consequences for my soul if I don’t have that faith the way they say I should. lol FMD your religion is still protecting peadofile priests for FFS. Don’t bring your shit to my table.
Dear Maroon dog, You have only peddled hate with your claim so you should keep your your hate/shit to yourself. BTW your not the first to blame religion for all the past wars and atrocities, your post only shows that you are so hatefull that you are totally blind.
For a start people continually blame religion for all the wars, when the problem is that war starts when (A Country wants someone elses territory), then when at war all the weak people look for help, and God is usually the first port of call. I suppose you believe that the Irish struggle was/is caused by the Catholic Religion. Also just have a look at the current war in the Ukrane.
My Religion has only taught me the Christian virtues, BTW where did you learn all the virtues you claim to hold. In case you are to ignorant/ hatefull to see the truth, My Religion is the first institution to cleanse itself of sexual predators. Also by stating that Religion has destroyed humanity you have very conveniently ignored all the great people/saints religion has created/inspired. You should give us your vision of a world without anyone having a moral compas.
I don't yet suscribe to Paul Gallen opinion of people living North of the border.

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dear Maroon dog, You have only peddled hate with your claim so you should keep your your hate/shit to yourself. BTW your not the first to blame religion for all the past wars and atrocities, your post only shows that you are so hatefull that you are totally blind.
For a start people continually blame religion for all the wars, when the problem is that war starts when (A Country wants someone elses territory), then when at war all the weak people look for help, and God is usually the first port of call. I suppose you believe that the Irish struggle was/is caused by the Catholic Religion. Also just have a look at the current war in the Ukrane.
My Religion has only taught me the Christian virtues, BTW where did you learn all the virtues you claim to hold. In case you are to ignorant/ hatefull to see the truth, My Religion is the first institution to cleanse itself of sexual predators. Also by stating that Religion has destroyed humanity you have very conveniently ignored all the great people/saints religion has created/inspired. You should give us your vision of a world without anyone having a moral compas.
I don't yet suscribe to Paul Gallen opinion of people living North of the border.
Let me remind you that you initiated this interaction. So I am peddling hate/shit?. Your religion was the first institution to cleanse itself of sexual predators? lol and I am blind? So is that the love peace harmony etc that you preach about? Like I said in my last reply don’t bring your shit to my table blind man.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
When it comes to war, I don't blame the religion. I always see it as using Religion as a tool. And unfortunately it's a tool that works too well.

Ukraine is a good example. Putin carries out an invasion of Ukraine. He does this with the support of the Russian Orthodox Church. The leader of the Russian Orthodox Church even called it a "Holy Crusade against the depravity of the West". Those kind of comments are the reason the Russian public support the conflict.

Religion isn't to blame for war. But religious tribalism often helps tyrants. Without the religious support, the wars would lose support. When the people don't support the war, the war can't go on.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When it comes to war, I don't blame the religion. I always see it as using Religion as a tool. And unfortunately it's a tool that works too well.

Ukraine is a good example. Putin carries out an invasion of Ukraine. He does this with the support of the Russian Orthodox Church. The leader of the Russian Orthodox Church even called it a "Holy Crusade against the depravity of the West". Those kind of comments are the reason the Russian public support the conflict.

Religion isn't to blame for war. But religious tribalism often helps tyrants. Without the religious support, the wars would lose support. When the people don't support the war, the war can't go on.
Fear and hate generated to control and manipulate the masses, the corner stone of the religious institution since inception.