Religious Discussion Thread

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This one from VISION CHRISTIAN MEDIA might be worth reading been at the start of HOLY WEEK in the Christian calander.

When Peter exercised enough faith to get out of the boat and walk on the water, he sank and looked worse than any of the other disciples. When he tried to defend Jesus, he cut of a man's ear. When he promised to defend Jesus he fell flat on his face.When he tried to advise Jesus he, was the devil's advocate (see Mathew 16.22-23). Eventually, he became a leader in the Church-but he got worse before he got better. And his behavior didn't discourage Jesus one bit. He will never stop helping a follower of His who is sincerely trying to grow. He will always lead us forward in growth;, but growth requires risk, and the risk sometimes means failure. Jesus knows that , but He never gives up on a student just because he fails. For example, if you haveen't been confronting people when you should, once you start, the odds are that you will do it badly. If you have rarely encouraged people , your initial attenpts may be clumsy. If you have never shared your faith the first time you do , you may stumble all over yourself. Go ahead and stumble !Failure isn't about fallowing down, it's about refusing to try. One man told his pastor, "If I were God I wouldn't put up with someone like me'. The pastor replied, : then be glad that you're not God, and I'll be twice as glad- for we would both be sunk. As long as you hunger for God, He will work with you and in you. Growing in grace means growing spiriyually through the sta1ges of childhood, adolescence, and into maturity, So, don't give up on yourself-God won't.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
13 days left till we all die, do you think we will get to have another win before hand, ive got the huge rug out that im sweeping my sins under, also it is full breeding season no excuses headaches etc.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
13 days left till we all die, do you think we will get to have another win before hand, ive got the huge rug out that im sweeping my sins under, also it is full breeding season no excuses headaches etc.
That eclipse non-event?

If Dogs win on Friday I'm ok to die lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That eclipse non-event?

If Dogs win on Friday I'm ok to die lol
I love that the internet had effectively made humanity revert to Middle Ages fear, "the eclipse will kill us all!"

It's hilarious.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The best part about the current eclipse conspiracy is that it's the ultimate "'murica" conspiracy.

This current eclipse can only be seen from parts of America. It won't be seen from Africa (where humans originally came from/Eden) or the Middle East (where Jesus lived). It can only be seen from America. A historically insignificant country that thinks they are the centre of the Universe.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The best part about the current eclipse conspiracy is that it's the ultimate "'murica" conspiracy.

This current eclipse can only be seen from parts of America. It won't be seen from Africa (where humans originally came from/Eden) or the Middle East (where Jesus lived). It can only be seen from America. A historically insignificant country that thinks they are the centre of the Universe.
Aren't we dying in 3-5 years from the covid vaccine anyway?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I love that the internet had effectively made humanity revert to Middle Ages fear, "the eclipse will kill us all!"

It's hilarious.
I swear I was thinking the same.

You know me I'm religious but even this bullshit is shitting me to tears. If they really were religious and believed and trusted the Bible, they would know it's not the rapture, tribulation or end of days.

Really fkn annoying tbh. Some Christians talking so much shit, it's like the Chinese thinking an eclipse is a dragon eating the sun.

Humans are fkn dumb AF.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
First I even heard about this eclipse end of the world! They should promote this kind of event a bit more broadly! lol what is the biblical reference? What denomination is pushing this bullshit?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
First I even heard about this eclipse end of the world! They should promote this kind of event a bit more broadly! lol what is the biblical reference? What denomination is pushing this bullshit?
I haven't heard any church mention this, just youtube dickheads talking shit for likes.

Just typical Murikans thinking the universe revolves around Murika. I think everyone is over this fucked up world and wish it was the end of it.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I haven't heard any church mention this, just youtube dickheads talking shit for likes.

Just typical Murikans thinking the universe revolves around Murika. I think everyone is over this fucked up world and wish it was the end of it.
Yep. The woke, protesters, media, corrupt politicians, murderers, rapists and pedos are just the starting point.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Your thoughts on Bohemian Grove, Ryan Garcia and the elites running child trafficking, Puff Diddy, Oprah, Beyonce, its getting exposed

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck Jews
Your right!
THE JEWS!
The Jews caused the extinction of the dinosaurs.
Jews killed Christ.
Jews created Christ.
Christ is actually the Jewish anti-Christ.
Jews are the anti-Christ.
Christ was just another dirty Jew.
Christianity is a Jewish cult. (Technically it actually is.)
Tel-evangelists peddling, “Seed faith” and other scams; of course, they're all Jews, and a good Christian would never be so dishonest!
Jews are behind every earthquake forest fire and drought.
EVERY time the Bulldogs get a penalty against them or a disallowed try, you can bet the Jew did it!
Jews invented cholesterol.
Reptilian Alien Overlords, of course, all, Jews!
Jews have a “hive mind” Yep Jews are the Borg and resistance is futile!
Remember the Titanic? Yep, a Jew called Iceberg did it.
Jews created Ebola.
Jews ARE Ebola.
Jews also created Chickenpox. Mumps, Herpes, Leprosy, the Black Death, Diabetes, Hepatitis, COVID-19, Coronavirus! Ahhh to hell with it, Jews created ALL diseases including your alcoholism and your fat sister’s eating disorder!
Jews support ISIS.
Jews support Hezbollah.
Jews support Hamas.
Jews support Assad.
Jews supported Hitler.
Jews supported Stalin.
Jews support North Korea.
Putin is Jewish.
Hitler was Jewish.
Gadhafi was Jewish and so was Osama Bin Laden.
Trump wanted to be Jewish but the Jews didn’t want him…
Jews support Iran.
Jews want Iran to get the Bomb.
Jews don’t want Iran to get the Bomb.
Jews ARE the Bomb.
Jews are really Sith Lords.
That tension in your neck...Darth Jew is doing it!
Jews control the EU.
Jews control the US.
Jews want to take your guns away.
Jews want you to have more guns.
Jews are really Martians.
Jews invented gravity to keep us down!
Remember when you got so drunk you threw up all over yourself and the hot date you were trying to lay, well, that cock-blocking Jew bartender made you drink those twelve Beers!
You lost your erection last night, a Jew took it!
Your imaginary lover won’t fuck you, that's because they’re doing it with a Jew instead!
The pilot light on my water heater went out...Jews did it
My 2002 Ford only gets 15mpg. It’s the Jew petrol’s fault!
The cop that gave me a speeding ticket for doing 120in an 80 zone, a Jew made me seed!
Suicide bombers....all Jews.
Satan was originally a Rabbi.
Tunguska explosion...Israeli Jews nuke testing.
Global warming, whether it’s man-made or not, of course, Jews.
Sharp objects were invented by Jews Awe hell! Let’s just say it!.......Death was invented by Jews.
Eve was a Jew, thus she was smart enough to eat the apple and doom us all!
9/11? Are you kidding? Of course, it was the Jews!
Mexican cartels...all Jews.
Italian mafia....Jews.
Vatican Bank, the most corrupt in the world, yep run by Jews!
WW1....Jews.
WW2....Jews.
Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iran etc etc wars…Jew, Jews, Jews and more Jews!
WW3....you know Jews will start it!
Starlin, Mao, Lenin, Trump, Kim Jong-un, Putin, Xi Jinping and Milli Vanilli that’s right, all dirty Jews!
Corrupt impeached presidents, Nixon and Clinton yup all Jews! (Except for Trump, the Jews think he's doing a good enough job on his own)
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg!
Yes....it was, is and will always be, “the Jews!”
Whew!
If all this lunacy is to be believed, then Jews must be the most omnipotent freaking demi-god-beings ever to walk the face of the planet!
How dare we even think about rising up against them?
All the powers of every Marvel, and/or DC comic villain wrapped up in one nice neat package?
We are freaking DOOMED!

Last edited: