Ref Ben Cummins apologises to Jackson after blunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simple the referee again determined who won today!!! No wonder why NRL is losing fans we are all sick of it gets worse every year!!!!
Not sure about that. It was 4 tries to 2 , and Canterbury were awarded 7 second half penalties. Too much dropped ball was the difference. Souths played smart and were deserved winners. Whenever Canterbury score 14 or more points before halftime they try to defend their lead. They shut up shop. They will be no more than a nuisance value in 2018, unless Pay changes things up.

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Refs fucked over tigers last week and have screwed us over this week, anyone else wonder these turds(refs) have coin on games? Its that blatant.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure about that. It was 4 tries to 2 , and Canterbury were awarded 7 second half penalties. Too much dropped ball was the difference. Souths played smart and were deserved winners. Whenever Canterbury score 14 or more points before halftime they try to defend their lead. They shut up shop. They will be no more than a nuisance value in 2018, unless Pay changes things up.
It's not the number of penalties but when and how they were given. Souths had 7 (yes 7) of their 14 penalties blown on the 4th tackle, and another 2 blown on the 5th tackle. All of these were within the Dogs 40m zone.

Yes it was 4 tries to two. But 3 of those should not have been awarded.

Greg Inglis Try - Should have been no try and play called back as our defence was not set after time off called by ref.
Hymel Hunt Try - Ref impeded Hoppa from having any chance of getting to the ball, and ball was knocked on during grounding anyway.
Cameron Murray Try - Incorrect play the ball (https://twitter.com/NRL/status/979615858120056832) lead to the try. Should have been penalty and Dogs ball.

So it SHOULD have been 2 tries to 1.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Deadset **** he is...

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also wonder if old mate madge McGuire had some kind of input here given that he is now high performance manager of the referees...

Reactions: GDR

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The cheating is clearer to see than Bancroft scuffing a ball with some yellow electrical tape.
It was sandpaper apparently... but if Ben Cummins played test cricket, he’d probably carry a cheese grater in his pocket.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea let’s all get the shits and the nrl turn a blind eye. We as supporters have no say at all and it’s just terrrible. These so called stupid refs can’t do there job then get sacked simple.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
All good. I can tell you love your team as we all do.
But that statment was totally wrong. For the first time in a long time they actually did look interested.
But no offence taken or meant.
PS - I see you 25 years and raise it by 20 more. LOL
I'll raise that by another 20 years. Been following since I was taken to a Dogs game in 1949, on my father's shoulders.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@TANK 2.0 @south of heaven
Q: What's the difference between Ben Cummins and a Vagina?
A: Nothing, both are *****.

Q: What's the difference between Ben Cummins and a hooker?
A: A hooker can only fuck one person at a time.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
How the result happened in my view.

1. Losing Mbye early, game over other than a hard slog - no depth.
2. Penalty fest that is disgusting in all games.
3. Completely self absorbed refs - Hollywood Harrigan would be impressed.
4. Elliott the frizzy haired dumb fuk for not staying away when we tackled them on their try line and giving the penalty away.
5. Not taking the 2 at 16 - 10 in front of the sticks.
6. Calling Jacko out and letting them score.

Another disgraceful NRL game.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Couldn't take the 2 but should have set up for a field goal

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How the result happened in my view.

1. Losing Mbye early, game over other than a hard slog - no depth.
2. Penalty fest that is disgusting in all games.
3. Completely self absorbed refs - Hollywood Harrigan would be impressed.
4. Elliott the frizzy haired dumb fuk for not staying away when we tackled them on their try line and giving the penalty away.
5. Not taking the 2 at 16 - 10 in front of the sticks.
6. Calling Jacko out and letting them score.

Another disgraceful NRL game.
Cummins was souths man of the match. Sorry but mate if a riot happened today, The NRL would have had it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.