NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
3- Thompson
2- Averillo
1- Cotric

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was straight on his chin, with no effort to wrap the arm around and make a tacke, and your praising the ****??? That will fucking do me!
Hetho makes a stray arm tackle and get sent off, yet no damage was done, and Holmes gets straight up. This tackle took a player out of the game for us, and even with the 18th man rule, a half does not replace a forward.
I juat dont unswrstand how you can praisethe **** for this?!!
It was a great hit and just touched his chin the nrl has gone soft and you know it!
Take your Bulldogs googles off if it was one of our boys you would be praising him..

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a great hit and just touched his chin the nrl has gone soft and you know it!
Take your Bulldogs googles off if it was one of our boys you would be praising him..
It touched Doorey’s chin enough to concuss him and rule him out for the rest of the game.

A high shot is a high shot, regardless of how good it looks.

I was fully expecting him to be sent for the rest of the game after Hetherington was last week.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It touched Doorey’s chin enough to concuss him and rule him out for the rest of the game.

A high shot is a high shot, regardless of how good it looks.

I was fully expecting him to be sent for the rest of the game after Hetherington was last week.
I had no real issue with Hetherington being sent off, but this tackle was worse. I juat cant get my head around it. Surely the 8moact the tackle has on a player has ro come into it. Holmes stood up straight away and carried on, yet Doorey couldnt play the rest of the game.

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I had no real issue with Hetherington being sent off, but this tackle was worse. I juat cant get my head around it. Surely the 8moact the tackle has on a player has ro come into it. Holmes stood up straight away and carried on, yet Doorey couldnt play the rest of the game.
And Hethrington was wrong footed and he hit him first around the chest area from memory, I agree the one tonight was worse and had the potential to really do some damage if he hit Doorey a tad higher

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly! when they replayed it it in slow motion I couldn’t believe it wasn’t a send off. Poor Doorey got up and was in la la land. I Also think the tackle on Doorey was worse than The one on Holmes!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly! when they replayed it it in slow motion I couldn’t believe it wasn’t a send off. Poor Doorey got up and was in la la land. I Also think the tackle on Doorey was worse than The one on Holmes!
The ramificayions were certainly much worse. It was a very heavy illegal hit!!
Whay are you awake at this time anyway?? Lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3: Thompson
2: Meaney
1: Waddell/Chotrich

Special mention to Hoppa and Napa for having their best games of the year and finally showing some pride but I still couldn't give them points even if they deserve it after they took the piss for the first six weeks so badly..

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
3 Thompson - finally a forward who can eat metres and take defenders with him.
2 meaney- great game on return.
1 Katoa (Sione) - whatever they gave him before the game make sure there is dome more available for next week. He literally doubled his speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.