Rd 7 Dogs vs Sharks 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3 - Thompson
2 - Our patience for the BS call once again, try keep them c*nts in the game all game.
1 - Allen

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Waddell played really well
Best he’s played for us. Sharks pack was quite soft though I thought. That happens when opposition’s on top, gees they got dirty in that second half too. Baring the most basic errors, were on a roll!!!

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tui Katoa needs to go just like Okunbor too fragile on the wing in defense soo frustrating.
Other then that everyone aimed up awesomely.
Averillo needs more ball in attack and run more.
So disappointed in Doorey getting a concussion i wanted a good game from him but fuck what good hit!
How good of would of it been if Baz signed Talakai for next year what a weapon.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don’t rate him at all mate but I saw some defensive efforts that really impressed me tonight, this is subjective right?

Just checking....
His defense was solid, but his kicking game is so fucking average. He is the charged with leading the team around the park, so i expect a hell of a lot more from him.
Anyway, it was fucking fantastic to see the team win again, but Flanagan was around no 13 for mine.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tui Katoa needs to go just like Okunbor too fragile on the wing in defense soo frustrating.
Other then that everyone aimed up awesomely.
Averillo needs more ball in attack and run more.
So disappointed in Doorey getting a concussion i wanted a good game from him but fuck what good hit!
How good of would of it been if Baz signed Talakai for next year what a weapon.
It was straight on his chin, with no effort to wrap the arm around and make a tacke, and your praising the ****??? That will fucking do me!
Hetho makes a stray arm tackle and get sent off, yet no damage was done, and Holmes gets straight up. This tackle took a player out of the game for us, and even with the 18th man rule, a half does not replace a forward.
I juat dont unswrstand how you can praisethe **** for this?!!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
3 Thompson
2 Napa
1 Meaney

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
3. The first Grade squad

2 The Ref ( should never referee first grade ever again)

1 Cronulla Board for sacking J.morris

Status
Not open for further replies.