Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone know why pele hasnt been named this week? He was banned the past 2 but hes been good for us off the bench, why isnt he there this week?

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Karl can't play, Ciraldo taking the absolute piss playing him when he isn't even close to being ready. Karl, Hayze out, Rajab, Burns in. Hayze bench.
An interesting team named in cup...Wilson and Burns named with Wilson at 1! So Wilson is clearly going to be given the game to trial for FB in first grade. Burns also been given a run. Unfortunately Joash and Casey not named despite being our best last week by far. The way I read it is Wilson is given a chance and if doesn't go well Burns will come in at fb if fit..Hayze is on the way out. Joash won't play first grade this year and Casey might be done.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
An interesting team named in cup...Wilson and Burns named with Wilson at 1! So Wilson is clearly going to be given the game to trial for FB in first grade. Burns also been given a run. Unfortunately Joash and Casey not named despite being our best last week by far. The way I read it is Wilson is given a chance and if doesn't go well Burns will come in at fb if fit..Hayze is on the way out. Joash won't play first grade this year and Casey might be done.
casey suffered a head knock late in the nsw cup so he most likely failed his hia and obviously won't be playing this weekend

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
is brown allowed to play for them? Hes been named.
Clearly they are going to push for it until forced to stand him down. Para like us need to win other wise probs not going to make the 8 due to the unexpected form of Canberra and the dolphins.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don't get this sudden appeal of Patolo. His performances last before being injured were ok, nothing special. His performance in NSWcup have been average. (Yes I know he back from injury). There an obsession to pick a big body person irrespective of their form. Prefer to choose forwards who are performing consistently each week in NSW CUP. Edwards & Morrin are two good examples.

Good luck to Patolo, I hope he kills it on the weekend.