Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Listed to play, things may change after court.
Said it before I don't will the opposition to have a raft of players out..rather play them at near their best team, should help us improve in the long rim.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If it means success like the panthers I can suffer another 9 years for glory
It wont be that long as you also know I'm sure..the melodrama on here is high, few Gus haters sooking.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Never said I’m ‘happy’ with it, but we can’t control it. And there’s things we CAN control that will influence the outcome of games. Referees are not the only ones who determine game results and anyone believing that is ignoring our own not insignificant deficiencies.
OK fair comments.

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Eels have big pack, i would replace Waddell with Pele. Where is Hughes by the way? I am convinced Pehram is Cirldo's best friend, how does he keep getting picked at 1 ahead of Avo, kiraz or Burns? Would rather Rajab start in the halves before KO or reshuffle and start Burton, KO and Rajab somehow.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Eels have big pack, i would replace Waddell with Pele. Where is Hughes by the way? I am convinced Pehram is Cirldo's best friend, how does he keep getting picked at 1 ahead of Avo, kiraz or Burns? Would rather Rajab start in the halves before KO or reshuffle and start Burton, KO and Rajab somehow.
Hughes seems to be permanently injured .... club has been pretty patient with him because of his potential but jesus he can't seem to string 2 games together. Avo or Kiraz are not going to 1 this season. If Perham gets dropped, it will be Burns who takes the 1. Now if Burns is injured when called upon on replace Perham (highly likely), CC will probably give the 1 to Wilson. I think that all these posters wanting Kiraz or Avo to move to the 1 are wasting their breath, even through they would be a great improvement over Perham in this role.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hang on, 1st game back from what was a nasty injury he will be very tentative, that is, if he actually even ends up in the 17.
Why would he be tentative ? He has played a heap of NRL games and would only be playing if he was 100% fit

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Didn't CC say in an interview he coached Perham in lower grades or something like that? So you may be onto something insofar as a connection between the two and some favouritism to Perham.

I held some optimism regarding Perham the first few weeks but it has been progressively downhill since then. He has been objectively poor but CC turns a blind eye to it.

Crichton will be our fullback next year, but heaven help us for the rest of '23 with Perham there. I think he's a bit in the Flanagan mould - gives 100% but just isn't good enough for FG.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hang on, 1st game back from what was a nasty injury he will be very tentative, that is, if he actually even ends up in the 17.
Lets be real! He will have the best game of his life, we couldn’t harm a fuckin fly. Everyone else seems to harm us and injure us

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has just missed another 3 weeks of playing coach probably thinks he doesn't offer enough value(minutes)or is underdone..also i think Patolo should do well.
I agree with you about Patalo. He should do well. I just want Waddell gone from the side because I believe he doesn't offer anything to the team.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Karl can't play, Ciraldo taking the absolute piss playing him when he isn't even close to being ready. Karl, Hayze out, Rajab, Burns in. Hayze bench.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Sutton gets driven back 20 metres back every run he takes. Of course he will be dropped.
It would seem the stats don't support your claim, he averages 74 Running Metres in an average 39 minutes per game, that's equivalent to 151 Metres in 80 minutes, not too shabby. With 165 post Contact Meters in 9 games at 39 minutes which, whilst not great, is a positive number and hardly corresponds to being "driven back 20 metres back every run".

Always a Bulldog