Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can you name a time this year hes let us down defensively? Coming off the bench when we missed forwards he was a game changer
Every game he's played.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rather Burns or Pele on the bench

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
An interesting team named in cup...Wilson and Burns named with Wilson at 1! So Wilson is clearly going to be given the game to trial for FB in first grade. Burns also been given a run. Unfortunately Joash and Casey not named despite being our best last week by far. The way I read it is Wilson is given a chance and if doesn't go well Burns will come in at fb if fit..Hayze is on the way out. Joash won't play first grade this year and Casey might be done.
casey was knocked out he will not play( protocol )

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Name a try conceded as a result of his defence
Low defensive workrate, lazy around marker, slow getting back into the defensive line, undisciplined in the line, etc. Watch him and it's obvious why Ciraldo barely gives him a run.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Low defensive workrate, lazy around marker, slow getting back into the defensive line, undisciplined in the line, etc. Watch him and it's obvious why Ciraldo barely gives him a run.
Honestly just depends when we put him on. You can only really give him minutes when we are on top and have a roll on through the middle. You are right, he is a very poor defender, lazy, the discipline takes a turn when he gets tired. I’m not sure he works hard enough off the field, I suspect he doesn’t take his diet serious enough.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sivo will have a field day our edges are horrible

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so you cant name one then

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most professional sports create new rules to get rid of grey areas, these dumb fucks create rules to increase grey areas.

Grey areas aid result manipulation.
Not creating grey ares but also ways to fatigue players in order to cause more injuries.
I have always believed that if you want to scout for rocket scientists, you would be mad to interview anyone from the NRL admin.