Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't get this sudden appeal of Patolo. His performances last before being injured were ok, nothing special. His performance in NSWcup have been average. (Yes I know he back from injury). There an obsession to pick a big body person irrespective of their form. Prefer to choose forwards who are performing consistently each week in NSW CUP. Edwards & Morrin are two good examples.

Good luck to Patolo, I hope he kills it on the weekend.
These 2 examples you use are also in the 17.
Patolo has some promise and after a few games back in reggies after a long injury absence he is ready to have a crack..still only 21, debuted at 19 that's young for a middle so hopefully his best footy lies ahead.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Yep reliable enough(mostly)and can play 60 minutes plus if needed.Has even played 80 at prop in the past.
Waddell is going ok, dropped off a bit in the last few weeks. Still gets picked on by refs for penalties everyone else gets away with and still has too many errors in him. Still I would have a 4 forward bench with Sutton also in the team against para. Sick of these useless 14s. Can't hedge your bets at this level or plan for a negative. Just need to stick with KO or drop him out right for Rajab.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Waddell is going ok, dropped off a bit in the last few weeks. Still gets picked on by refs for penalties everyone else gets away with and still has too many errors in him. Still I would have a 4 forward bench with Sutton also in the team against para. Sick of these useless 14s. Can't hedge your bets at this level or plan for a negative. Just need to stick with KO or drop him out right for Rajab.
Waddell season overall thus far is his best in our colours

He unfortunately just has a footy IQ the size of a half sucked tic tac

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
anyone know why pele hasnt been named this week? He was banned the past 2 but hes been good for us off the bench, why isnt he there this week?
You just answered your own question!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
7 local juniors in the 17 and another one as a reserve!

We may still have a way to go to be a top 8 side, however that makes me really happy - we have not seen this since the 80's and there are a heap of younger juniors knocking on the door over the upcoming seasons.

A lot of good things are happening for our club!
I counted 8?

Kiraz
Averillo
Alamonti
Okunbor
Mahoney
Patolo
Morrin
Rajab
Patolo

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's a total liability in defence as a middle = shit. The only fitness the ***** ever heard off is fitness KFC in his mouth.
Can you name a time this year hes let us down defensively? Coming off the bench when we missed forwards he was a game changer