Radley free to play

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a joke. It was almost an identical tackle. And yet Momorovski gets three weeks while Hetherington gets five? Heaps of consistency there. It's any wonder why we give a shit and keep watching this corrupt sport.
Momirovski had a perfect record while Hetherington had more time suspended than playing.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Momirovski had a perfect record while Hetherington had more time suspended than playing.
Yeah but Radley's tackle was as bad as Hetherington's and he doesn't have a perfect juduciary record either. Radley got a sin bin and zero weeks compared to a send off and five weeks for Hetherington..

I'm not complaining about Hetho getting five weeks as his loading is fucked and any little tackle will mean a big suspension. That's why I didn't want to sign him. That and he's not that great to begin with.. But the lack of consistency is farcical.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
tbh - think the sentence (without priors) is probably on the money in this instance. 300 pts with a clean record - 2 games if he pleaded.

Guess what I'm asking is:
1) why is this the only grade 3 charge so far this season? Thought the DWZ tackle was probably equal and the Kaufisi elbow was worse. Don't watch that much footy other than the dogs so I'm sure I'm missing some other goodies....
2) why, with all the technology etc., has this been the only sendoff? FFS Latroll Mitchell had 3 separate charges in the 1 game, two G1's and a G2 add up to a G4 (or so my accountant tells me). At what point do you just go, you're a f'wit and need to go have a shower. If Kaufisi doesn't get sent for that elbow, I don't know what to think anymore.

I've had my vent - but I don't fell better now....

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
sorry for double posting but...

I'll f'king add to this by saying if a ref sends off a high profile player from a high profile team, he'll have his ass scrutinized (internally and externally) to the next level. If he sends off a player from a bottom feeding club (playing another bottom feeding club), betcha its pats on the back for having the balls to make the right decision.

Betcha that no player will get sent from any top 4 vs top 4 game this year.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Part of the loser mentality. We don't fight the bad calls we just cop it. We need to start using the Captain's challenges more and fighting charges at the judiciary.
I think the DWZ stuff ups have hurt us & we may be a bit gun shy. The players' concentration levels must be poor not to really know whether they have knocked on or not

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why is this in the Bulldogs discussion area? All I am seeing is a bunch of sulking and carrying on like victims.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: I been calling corruption for years. No one listens too me

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It was a dumb decision to sign Hetherington. His record indicates that we may not see much of him on the field!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Why is this in the Bulldogs discussion area? All I am seeing is a bunch of sulking and carrying on like victims.
Simple - the NRL is undertaking intersectional behaviour by gaslighting the bulldogs. We are being marginalised by systemic oppression through identity politics and it needs to be called out.

ok - enough with the woke bullshit - back to football. :innocent: